A SPONSOR A PSYCHOLOGIST 7 meetings a week and a partridge in a pear tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 27 AF I've been soooo busy iam sorry I have not posted lately. Thank you so much for your prayers. I dont think I have seen much negative feed back however everyone should tell it like it is. OK so what has happened. Court on tuesday felony charge of DV. All charges dropped. Court on wed. 90 day temp restraining order with visitation so I can see my little girl. I stay in out patient rehab 13 more months anger management 12 months. This is the best thing that could have happened for myself and my family. We are all getting therapy and the help we need. I met with my psychologist for the first time. She said I have a very tough road ahead. I have never lived my life a sober person free from drugs or alcohol. The best thing to do? Stay in AA meet with her and my sponser work the steps and I will see and live a life I never thought possible. I have a chance to be happy for the first time in my life and Iam overwhelmed. Happy? I never thought possible but now it is starting to happen. I have not been depressed for two weeks first time I can remember in years no drugs just clean living. Thank you so much for you prayers. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT DRINK AGAIN ECHOME

:goodjob: :goodjob: ON 27 DAYS AF/DF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

ON THE PARTRIDGE

IN

A

PEAR TREE

JUST THINK...WHERE YOU ARE, IN CONTRAST WITH WHERE YOU ONCE WERE...

WELL DONE YOU!

B

Comment

WOW, this is FANTASTIC news....so happy for you.

You can not and will not drink again.
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Echome,

Yes. A life without drugs and alcohol and no depression.

A life with love and family.

Wow.

You are doing great and we are cheering you on.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

ECHOME,
          good work my friend. You sound like you know where you want to go and have a plan worked out on how to get there. Your friends at AA will tell you to be AWARE of what they call a ''pink cloud'' that many of us get into after we been SOBER for awile. What it is, is we sometimes get very cocky in our sobrity, that we get a little over confident and wind up going back out to test the waters again.DONT forget that I told you this. I've been there/done/that and DONT want anyone else to make the same mistake.

Stay with your plans to stay sober, come OFTEN to the MWO website,share your achomplishement, your questions, and your answers.

And most of all,bless you for for sobrity.

Comment

Again Echome - I am so glad for you. This thread tells me about your court visits.... YEA!!!!!!! I am so glad you will see you little girl.

Yes, beware the pink fluffy cloud.... don't let the 'pretty little thingy' trip you up....
            YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT DRINK AGAIN

Enjoy your new happiness Echome.... it CAN last!

Love FMF xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Bloody Fantastic!

Well done on the 27 days! I am so glad the ruling was forgiving and you will be able to see your daughter.

I am so glad you cannot and will not drink again!

Comment

So glad for you, well done af 27days. Its good to hear you say your happy not not depressed. keep on going.
                best wishes.
                Teardrop.x
                family is everything to me

Comment

Hi ECHOME,
                  So glad for you with the 27 days..........I believe you will do this, both for yourself and the family you adore.
                  Glad to hear you are getting to see your little girl.

YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT DRINK AGAIN.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Thanks guys (gals). Off to work then meetings talk to sponser etc. etc. You have to do the work to stay sober. Ask yourself what have I (you) done today to help someone else stay sober? I know you have helped me. Thank you ECHOME.

Comment

Excited for your 30 day mark.
                      Almost there!
                      Keep hanging with us.

Dx
                      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Working...
                      X