Old Chat/New Chat/NO Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm feeling very frustrated...having come to chat rooms several times and finding no one in them...maybe I don't understand "Old chat", "new chat", etc. What I really want to do is to chat PERIOD. Can someone tell me if there are certain times of the day or certain days that there is chat? When I first came to this site, there was always a few people chatting. :upset:

Hairnet;208577 wrote: I'm feeling very frustrated...having come to chat rooms several times and finding no one in them...maybe I don't understand "Old chat", "new chat", etc. What I really want to do is to chat PERIOD. Can someone tell me if there are certain times of the day or certain days that there is chat? When I first came to this site, there was always a few people chatting. :upset:
    I'm glad you asked that. I've been wondering that too.............

Comment

Hi Hairnet and lessdesperate.
      If you`ve gone into chat and found noone there, you`ve just been very unfortunate......as we`re all in different timezones, some of us are in chat when others are in bed. I suggest you post on the asap thread any time you fancy a chat if there`s noone around.

Some of us still prefer to chat in Old Chat(guess that makes me an old fart!!! lol), but others like the New Chat already. Either way, we`ll all be using the new chat soon as old one will is to be done away with.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Also, if you look and see who's logged on you can PM anyone and ask if they want to chat.

Don

Comment

Working...
        X