not really ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not really ?

iam dont real know where to start fome from . but sorry iam goig to feel sick
    family is everything to me

not really ?

Teardrop, what`s bothering you?

Comment

not really ?

Hey Teardrop. You don't sound very good at the moment. How about getting a glass of water or a cup of coffee?

Can you tell us what happened? Reach out to us...

Comment

not really ?

Teardrop talk to us.
        Marcie

Comment

not really ?

Teardrop....talk to us hun....we're here for you.
          Suddenly I see
          This is what I want to be
          suddenly I see
          Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

not really ?

Starlight Impress;210176 wrote: Teardrop, what`s bothering you?
            wow if i could wright book i would. sorry they way i feel!

Comment

not really ?

Then write a way Teardrop. Even getting the jist of it out will help us, help you. We are here for you.

Comment

not really ?

Teardrop;210184 wrote: wow if i could wright book i would. sorry they way i feel!
                there is a lot of thinks at mo i camot understand. that that make s...writeback please ineed help!

Comment

not really ?

OK, well first have you been drinking? Can you stop drinking??? Can you go and grab some coffee. My daughter has been ill with a cold all day and has been sleeping for most and still is.... I have all the time in the world for you Teardrop.

My first question is how much have you drank? My first suggestion is to stop drinking now.

Second question is what happened?

Comment

not really ?

Teardrop are you still drinking? Have some water or coffee and try to talk to us.

:l
                    Marcie

Comment

not really ?

Hi Teardrop - it's all going to be OK. Post away however and whatever...
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

not really ?

Teardrop, I know you are hurting right now and I am hoping you logged out to sleep it off. Please check in with us when you can and let us know what happened - OK. We are thinking of you.

Comment

not really ?

Check in with us today Teardrop and let us know how things are.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

not really ?

Hi Teardrop,

How's it going today? Let us know how you are and please don't forget you are not alone. Whatever you say, whatever, someone will relate and help. Take care.

L
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

not really ?

god i hate reading back on my post when i feel bad it like facin up to yourself. the pc crash last night. when i said i wish i could write a book, really meant - i have open my book and i really need to know how to close it (the past) i really need to know how to address myself, know what am doing and where am coming from. I hate drinkin and myself in what it does. i have brush my teeth 5 time today. idont want to go to work. all i want is to go to sleep all the time. i just feel am getting worst or cant copy. my emotion are up and down- i cry and i dont know why, never felt like this before. maybe because i have never really open up inside until i come on this site. iam finding it hard and i sort of know what to do but i find it hard to put it into action.its weird because i feel i cant even handle my drink no more.what is going on with me? when i do drink it seems to take away every thing. god i really feel like getting some red bull for some energy now. Thanks all so much for caring.

Teardrop.x

Comment

Working...
                              X