Calms Forte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calms Forte

Have a question about Calms Forte. As part of the supplement schedule, I take a few of these each day and it is a relaxant and sleep aid. I also drink about 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day,(in the am mostly) and I am wondering if this is ok?

Larry

Calms Forte

That's really too much coffee....lol....it probably negates the effects of the Calms....plus, its recommended that if you are trying to mod or AF, you need to watch the caffiene intake just a bit...try to cut back a lil at a time...also, the Calms Powder, is awesome for sleeping...you just mix it with warm water, or warm decaf tea....also, the Rescue Remedy drops, are great for chillin out too! Hope that helps, we own a human and vet pharmacy, so beside my own experience, I hear lots of feedback from our customers too....Good luck!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Calms Forte

I can affirm what tough says. The calms forte is really good but if you are drinking a lot of coffee, it will be less effective. Also, I can recommend valerian, in large doses. It is a natural relaxant. It takes about an hour to kick in, but is very effective.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Calms Forte

i really do believe that coffee would rev me up and then i would use wine to bring me down.

Comment

Calms Forte

Lucky I used to say that I needed 6 glasses of wine to make me sleep, then 6 mugs of strong coffee to wake me up ......... then 6 glasses of wine to make me sleep .............

Then I found MWO
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
          X