Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 1

Hi All!

Can you believe it is July? I sure can't!!! Another month to keep trying and working on myself and getting better! I hope Judie will continue to share her great affirmations with us periodically! I know you'll keep sharing your humor, right, Judie??? Asking Judie not to be funny would be like asking the sky not to be blue!:h THANKS JUDIE FOR THE GREAT JOB THAT YOU DID LAST MONTH!!!!! (((Judie))):d

At any rate, I'm off to work for a few hours this morning, but wishing I could crawl back into bed--feeling a little self-indulgent. My allergies are acting up this morning, so my brain is not firing on all four cylinders. Blah!

Anyway, love to all!
    Kathy

July 1

Yeah, a new month, I am starting out fresh and alive!! I thought we had no moderator, thanks Kathy!!:happy I am starting TOTALLY into the program as I now have the topa, book, most supps and should have cds soon too!! YEEHA!!

It is a great day to be alive!:h :P :d to all! (and I even blew it last night, but I know this is a new start for me...)

Mary Anne:
    Yeah, ditto, Judie, you did an awesome job in june, talk to you soon!! (what a poet!)

Comment

July 1

Well, I'm not really the leader, but we all have to pitch in to make this a success this month!! It's up to all of us!:rollin

Hope everyones' doing okay today. I'm going to take a little nap like I wanted this morning!! |I

Kathy

Comment

July 1

Children, no matter how wounded, are naturally honest. Play is their main task in life. Wonder, imagination, trust and love are as much a part of them as their fingers and toes. The very young haven't had time yet to practice the deadly skill of deciet.
        Our child is still here- within. That child still speaks messages of innocence and still waits to be heard and acknowledged. It is the child within, although it may be wounded, that waits to teach us and lead us along the road to recovery.... Often the child leads the adult to wisdom.

PS... I'm posting this in honor of a couple of beautiful children, that I met tonight.... I served dinner to this table...
        I truly believe, these women were scam artists, & using these children, for a free ride.
        I was in the middle of taking their order ...when one of the women , suddenly yanks these two small children up out of their seats & drags them outside...making some comment about their behavior... .... Everything was FINE! I'd given them stickers, they were behaving just wonderfully... I think this was abuse in action! It was really busy, & confusing, but didn't seem right.......Also , not that it should matter, but these 2 children were black, & the women were white. They ordered Prime Rib & Whole Crab Dinners for themselves... and nothing for the kids. In the middle of the one woman yanking the kids out by their arms.... I asked the other "creature".. if I should wait , before I put the rest of the order in... She said no Go ahead. ... I asked again if they wanted to add something else to the order...

So, when I bring the food, ....The other B**** starts Screaming at me... where's my kid's food? I ordered? She did not order anything else... I asked twice ... before bring the rest of it!! Luckily the kitchen is very fast.. I got a plate of food for the kids real fast... In the meantime... this "HAG"(to bo polite) ... is over talking to the mgr about how rude I am... & how horribly they've been treated....( I've worked with the Mgr, off & on for 30 yrs), she tells her ... that doesn't sound like Judie... In any case, they tried a whole diff angle with Donna(mgr).... she didn't buy it either....
        The woman ended up shoving her plate of Prime Rib at Donna, so it got thrown out . And they paid for all of it!!

She even had the nerve to get in my face while I was taking an order at another table... she said, "You shouldn't talk trash about us to other customers".... I just looked at her & said... "I don't have to.... There's the DOOR!" God i was ssoooo mad if she didn't have that baby in her arms....oooohhhh:evil >: Good thing she caught me in a good mood!:rolleyes .... :eek :P ok thanks... I feel bad for those kids though. I just have a feeling ... something very wrong is going on there.

Comment

July 1

God, what a painful story, Judie! Thanks for sharing it, though; I feel empathic for those children and >: at those women. We do lose sight of the child within ourselves who is ALWAYS ready to help us heal if we let him or her do so!

Love, Kathy:d

Comment

July 1

icon test

;-)

:')

Comment

July 1

Re: icon test

[pre] :')[/pre]

Comment

Working...