• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Victoria:

Welcome to the club!

:award:
    In the course of human events, we have occasion to acknowledge those individuals who by perserverance, courage, and determination merit special recognition.

By these notations, we honorably recognize our own stollies1, as having achieved the arduous task of completing one year Alcohol-Free, and therefore by these presents, in gracious admiration, due hereby award stollies1 the title of:

AF SOLAR ORBITER

:award:

Please step to the podium to accept your medal, certificate, and honorarium. You may add the customary chevrons to your robes, so that all may know of your great achievement.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Victoria: Some have wondered what the term Solar Orbiter means. Simply, it means you can look up at the sun, and realize you have gone around it one complete turn without the drink. That takes a whole year. It is a cosmic event. While space explorers are know for their courage, stamina, and fortitude, it seems fitting that we should take these same attributes as a representation of what it takes to make the same journey. That is why.

Neil

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Many Congrats!!!

Victoria, I congratulate you on one year AF!! This is a high honor worthy of much recognition and I absolutely wanted to add to Neil's recognition of this huge and very worthy event. You must be enjoying life and all it's beauty without the cloud of drink, and that is so great. I wish you many more years... :h Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Ive printed this out Neil..Thank you love

Comment

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Fabbity fab fab Stolliebabe....
        I love Neils tributes, VERY fitting for such a gargantuoid achievement.....
        Here's to your continuing solar rotations.....bask in the light my dear
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Well Done Victoria!

Vic, I can't wait till I am in the same place as you!
          Congrats.............you have killed the beast.
          Take Care
          Shas
          Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Hi Victoria - well done on becoming an AF solar obiter!

I celebrate 100 days today - so I have only managed about 0.28 solar orbits so far - I still have some way to go - but hope one day to join you!

Love

satori
            xxx
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Congratulations again Victoria. That SOLAR ORBITOR AWARD is another reminder to put in your purse, ha ha..

Love, Louise xxx
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

STOLLIES1 ONE YEAR AF!!

Victoria - WELL DONE!!!

That is soooooooooooooooh great!

Love FMF xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...