Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Oct 21

Good morning fellow Mondsters!

Sundays are my day to catch up on things around the house and to get things ready for the week. I didn't post yesterday but I did well. At the end of the dinner party Friday we had coffee and then I drank a Diet Dr. Pepper on the way home to make sure I didn't fall asleep on the way home. As it turns out I then couldn't sleep when I got home (duh!). Needless to say when I got to sleep it was fitful, so yesterday I was sort of out of it most of the day and when I did get it together I worked on the house a bit.

I brought some leftovers from the dinner party home for Jeff and he picked them up last night. It was the first time that we had seen each other since the break up. We hugged a few times and he didn't stay long but it was nice to see him and I think he was glad to see me.

I was supposed to pop into the office this weekend but I really don't have it in me so I'll go in early tomorrow to catch up.

In a few minutes my bro will be coming over with his pickup truck and we will be loading some junk and recycling into it to take to the dump. Its always nice to reduce the clutter in both your mind and your living space. Anyone else out there find that their lives are too cluttered? For those that are organize, can you share some tips?

-lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall
Working...
X