Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wotcha!!!!

Evenin' all...........

First of all.....LOTS of licky love to all the long term abbers. There was quite a few celebrations when I logged on after a rather lengthy period away which was faberoooooo to see........congratulations to Oirish, Stollies and Captobabes and anyone else I may have missed....I love the solar thingy that Neil bangs on about.....wot a great way to think about it.
    Lots of noo peeps on the site too, I think I only recognise 1 name in every 10...hope that you are all getting all you need and more.

Nice to see though that Lushy is still using any old thread to bang on about the first thing that pops into her dear little head...(Lush: post in Oirishes congrats thread!!!!!!!!!!:H :l ...)

I have 10 months and 17 days AF under the melon corset now...huge amounts of emotional in and outs and up and downs due to home circs.....but all of them sober, which I still am finding hard to believe. In the middle of doing up the 'shack' so we can sell and split which is a bit much as it will take a few months, and we have to live together while we're doing it which is a bit grotty....still, there are folk who have faaarrrr worse. Just got to keep the end in sight.

My visits will continue to be tres erratic (who expects anything less from the gourd) but I reeeelllyyy needed to pop in, if only to let noobies see that sobriety is a possibility......

Lots of love dearhearts....I owe you all the last 10 months of my life:h If I had arms like an orangutan, we would have a group hug
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wotcha!!!!

oh....by the way...is anyone getting my posts?????

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

pm messages I mean

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Weemelon, boy hve you been missed. You are such an inspiration and the wittiest of all comedians on this site, or on tv. lol.

Great to hear from you. Get your own puter if you can.

Hilary
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Wotcher

Weebleedinmelonnoggin!!!
          Waddayaknow?! So lovely to see you again. Have missed you. Have hardly been around much myself. And certainly haven't had your success. Many, many congrats young :H lass!! Despite all your goings on, which I'm sorry to hear about! Well done:goodjob:
          Hope to see more of you (well not literally, might be too much for the old, expanding tum!)
          Back to my hermitage now...
          love
          blondie:h

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Hi Weemelon,
            Lovely to read your post........I see you`re headed towards the 1st AF yr. mark.........fantastic.......have enormous respect for that and yourself.

Hope everything else works out well for you!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Thanks for the congrats Melon..
              It's good to see ya back...Ive been wondering where you got to.
              Great to see you still sunny and sober.
              Dont be a stranger
              Victoria xxooxx

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

We've heard about you, maybe even read old posts.....so us newbies is agog to meet you WMH!:h Your AF is very inspiring...thanks for stopping by :h

Suze x
                Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Weemelon! It's so great to hear from you! I've missed you! Congrats on 10 months plus that is so wonderful!!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

wot in the name of Santas little helpers Nobby and Les is that on your avatar Suze?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Ta for the greetings, earthlings (well most of you are anyway.....I have my doubts about Lushy and the Duck)

hopefully will be able to get on next weekend....it would be nice to be a bit more regular without eating too much bran........

Thank you darlings..........
                    Lick, lick, lick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Oh My Dear Lord! Look who has awoken??? The snouring gourd!

FANTASTIC job well done there Wee! Holy smokes! 10 +months of AF.

Thanks for the update, and soooo very nice to see you check in!! ****BIG HUGS****

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yes, I got your PM chastizing me for infringing on Irish's Congratulations thread and welcoming you back. I beg for forgiveness.

You have been so missed and I hope you will be able to pop in more often. Congratulations on the 10+ months AF!!!! Lots of love and slobbery kisses back at ya!
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Weemelon.

Slobby kisses to you!!

You have been greatly missed.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

WeeMelonHead, clearly, I have been hanging around the same old spot too much and therefore missing your comings and goings. Great to see you again, dear girl. Sorry to hear about the difficult home situation, but you have kept a clear head and AF despite it.

Lots of love and hope to see a little more of you! Pop in when you can. I've missed you a lot!:h

Smooches,

Kathy
                            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Wotcha!!!!

Weeeeeeeeetetedemelon,
                              It is so great to hear you are doing fine. I am so proud of you and I have missed your insane posts. I'll be thinking about you all day.
                              Slobber
                              Lori
                              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X