I'm Back - October 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back - October 22

I found MWO in August. I did O.K. moderating for 3 weeks but had a major relapse after Labor Day. I really don't know why it happened?! I discovered that it is really impossible for me to moderate so I have to go AF. It seems that after work (4:00) is the very worst time for me. I'm starting back on the sups and I do exercise. If anyone wants to chat tonight I will be in the chat room at 7:00 tonight. I really could use some support.

I'm Back - October 22

Hi Roz.......glad to see you back.
    Aye, think AF is the best plan of action for you at this time.
    Probably see you in Chat later.

Wishing you luck and renewed strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I'm Back - October 22

Roz,

Unfortunately for tonight, I will be traveling to my client gig.

However, depending on what TZ you are in, I will probably be online the whole rest of the week and needing my chat friends to help me, too.

Hope to "see" you this week. We can help each other!!

(I am sure there will be plenty willing to chat with you tonight, too. Either pm a couple members, or even better, post in the Need Help ASAP)

Good luck!! (Heck, luck has nothing to do with it.) Be strong, sober and happy, they really do all go together....

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I'm Back - October 22

Hi Roz

I joined in August too....nice to see you back!

Mods isn't for me either....it's such hard work....wondering whether to drink/when to drink/how much to drink....and I ended up drinking too much whatever my goal was!

AF is the best for me....maybe for you too.....for some of us it's the only way

Keep in your mind why you want this, and make a good plan for distraction techniques, supps if you want and come here for lots of support...you can do it!

Suze xx
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

I'm Back - October 22

starlight, db2 and suze,

Thanks for your support. Hope to hear from you in chat sometime.

Comment

Working...
          X