Almost...but not quite!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost...but not quite!!

Good Morning everyone...Well I had my last camping excursion this weekend . In the big picture of things I did well. No wine...my weakness!! Had about dozen beers over 3 days!!Not proud but never got drunk. Not even sure why I had to have those. I will go AF today and see what the future holds from there. I can't decide if I want AF forever or moderation. It is quite clear that for those of us who abuse it...we loose it, that is self control. I can go along quite nicely moderating and then...wham, I think I'll get some wine..then start the old song 100 bottles of wine on the wall and I am going to drink them all... haha!! So tonight AF!! Then ODAT!!

Almost...but not quite!!

Hi Gumby,
    You did well on the trip.......didn`t overdo the beer.
    Great attitude!!.......hang onto that and take it ODAT and you`ll get where you want to be with your drinking.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Almost...but not quite!!

Gumby,

I will not even begin to tell you whether to AF or mod. That is a personal decision that you must make on your own.

However, I can truly relate to the 100 bottles of wine on the wall and I will drink them all. :H

Ooops, it is really not funny. My husband I and I have talked about this often. He recognizes that if there is alcohol (esp wine) around me, I will strive to drink every bit of it. Every last drop. The diff between "normal" drinkers and "problem" drinkers.

Luckily, he does not condemn nor try to make me feel bad. He does, however, look at me with very sad eyes when I give in to the beast. He loves me so much that he hates it when I drink to drunk. He wants me to live to a ripe old age and knows that this will preclude that.

My two worthless cents.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Almost...but not quite!!

btw, I have an "original" Gumby cel from a client. It is really cool!!

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
        X