X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message for Lisa 3102

A message for Lisa 3102

WAY TO GO LISA!!!

I knew it was coming up very soon! You have so much to feel proud about. Keep up the good work!!

You have been such an inspiration to me, without a doubt. I love you to bits - and wish you continued success and much happiness! :h

Comment

A message for Lisa 3102

Lisa, out of all of the people here you are definitely "up there" in terms of inspiring me. I remember when you said you were just going to go for 30 days and go from there and then kept extending those days. Lordy, look at you now. One year later!!! I really admire the hell out of you and wish you nothing but the best. Congratulations!!!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

A message for Lisa 3102

Lisa - wow, just wanted to add my congratulations to you... Your posts have helped me lots of times..thanks so much for leading the way.

Love and happiness to you.
        FMF xx
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

A message for Lisa 3102

Dear, dear Lisa.....many congratulations and huggity hugs.....(add a few licks too....I know you want to!!! hahahaha).......

What is it Neil calls it???? The solar orbit I think........keep spinning cherub! xxx
          Weeadmiringmelon

Comment

A message for Lisa 3102

Lisa,

Congratulations and adulation!!

:goodjob:

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A message for Lisa 3102

Bumping this up as I do not think Lisa has seen it.....
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

A message for Lisa 3102

Lisa...you go girl!
                Nancy
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

A message for Lisa 3102

Just saw this now and I thank you from the bottom of my heart - truly. It means so very much to me to hear your kind words and thoughts. Brigid - I was looking forward to hearing from you. You said you would post and it means so much to me.
                  AFM, lushy, FMF, Kate, Wee and Cindy...you have all inspired me and kept me going more than you will ever know. I wish you could hear me say that because sometimes writing it doesn't fully express it.
                  My life has changed in so many ways in the last year. I feel like I have grown up some and I have learned things about myself I didn't know.
                  I found out I am stronger than I ever imagined and that I am far from perfect. And I decided that I am ok with not being perfect.
                  I decided not to hide from my imperfections but to try to face them head on.
                  And I found that many times what I faced wasn't as awful as what I imagined. I found that being able to look myself in the mirror in the morning meant the world to me and I could deal with things if I could just have that. Most of all I found that there were people out there who had many of my same feelings and troubles and that these people would be there for me if I asked for help.
                  It is amazing what we can accomplish when we have each other to reach out to.
                  Thank you all so much.
                  :h
                  Lisa

Comment

Working...
                  X