Panic Attacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panic Attacks!

I have been on here ALL DAY long. I drink yesterday...first time I have been drunk in almost 7 months. I drink ALOT. I feel like I am losing it today. I am so incredibly sad! My Mom is dying. I am just so incredibly sad that she is dying. We have not been close and had FINALLY gotten close and now she is dying on me. I just can't believe it. I just want to keep her here longer. I feel cheated. I am mad and sad.

Panic Attacks!

Luv...I just don't know what to say....it's terrible about your mom....all I can offer is lots of loving thoughts for you both :l

Suze x
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Hold on Luv. Deep breaths hon. I know you are just so upset. Of course you are. You're human, and you're having a really rough time. But you're gonna be okay. Just take it a minute at a time for now. You are safe and you are going to be okay......

Comment

Panic Attacks!

LUV...I'm trying to call your cell, answer...you know that I've been there, done it, this past week...I've had one helluva week, too....and lost my Dad when I really needed him too...Call me back, or answer your phone ok...Love you soooooo much....You have just been headed for this, you are toooo stressed out and over-wrought with too much! Talk to me, not that I'm the best person to keep you from falling off the wagon, but for support and a lil Luv back at you!
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Thank-you! I really did myself in lastnight and you know what that means today...SICK, SICK, SICK.....you can't even get away from yourself when you are like this.

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Luv, come to chat right now, can you?

Don

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Luv,
              Can you drink lots of water today? And take the supps as well. So sorry about your mum, sending you good thoughts your way.
              Sometimes life just sucks!
              Take Care
              Shas
              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Don't know what to say, I'm so sorry about your mum. Sending you love and prayers.
                Take care of yourself. Love Paula.xx

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Luv - Hug from me - it's so sad about your Mum....if that ever happens to me (get on with my mum before she dies)...well, I'll be beside myself, too. Hang in there...love and prayers from me too. I hope you feel better soon.

FMF xxxx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Panic Attacks!

I am so sorry, Luv. My prayers will be with you and with your mother.

Comment

Panic Attacks!

We all love you Luv. It breaks my heart you are losing your mom. I wish I could do more, but praying is all I have now. I understand why you drank, but it doesn't solve anything. You just have to deal with the problem feeling bad.

God Bless

bear
                      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Hi L. I really hope you are feeling better today. Life can be a complete s*** sometimes. You are coping with things incredibly well and its no wonder you fall sometimes. There is nothing worse than drinking now. You will not cope with your feelings if you drink. Try your hardest to stop now. You can do this!!!!! Drinking will make everything 100000 times worse. Please stop. Stop for your mum's sake. She needs you right now.. We love you Luvuall. You have given me such good advice in the past.....let me help you now......

Bella xxxx P.S. I expect an update on how you are getting on today. xxxx

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Awake very early this morning much more clear headed. The hang-over fog gone...thank God! Back to AF today! I will not let this stumble get me!!!!

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Glad that you are feeling better this morning ............

I've seen you go through so much this year, you are one tough cookie even if you don't realise it .........
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Panic Attacks!

Luv - that's great. Good on you. "To the great much is expected"... (bit of a bugger that - wry smile). I think you're one heck of a lady.

Hug
                              FMF xx
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                              X