First Kudzu experience-- holy shit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried kudzu today. It blew me away. No desire to drink at all!

Does this last?

(I'm not on any medication, but have been taking TONS of l-glut, which maybe helps, but not very much.)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Hey Beatle - how much did you take? I am going AF again for a while and back on my Topa.. but I do have Kudzu from this site.. ??
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I find that every time I take the Kudzu (from this website, nothing over the counter worked for me) it takes away my desire to drink, and if I do drink it much less. Glad to hear it worked so well for you!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I took 3 of the kudzu capsules (from MWO) at about noon (first time ever for me). I came home around 16:00, my usual "I gotta have a drink" time and had no desire. I poured myself a drink anyway, since I had to call my sister, who has been a right bitch lately, but after one sip, just threw it down the drain. Dealt with the bitchy sister anyway in a civil manner. Ahhh....
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

any side effects from it?
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hi beatle this looks like I am going to have to try MWO kudzu, because the kind I have has not been working for me.
            This weekend was the worst drunk weekend in like 8 months.
            the change of season has really messed up the moderation I had going so well in the Summer and Autumn.
            I am so glad it's working so well for you.

trix
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Kudzu hasn't done anything for me! I've been taking it for several weeks. I do get intense headaches from it so I stopped taking it for a few days and then yesterday decided to take it again and after an hour had to take migraine medicine. Does anyone else get headaches?

Comment

I cannot answer the questions here, since I just took it today for the first time. However, so far no headaches or any other side effects. I'm off for another dose. yipeee

Comment

How inspiring Beatle - I've been so irregular with the kudzu. I'm down to 2 drinking days a week (hugeamongus improvement) but I really would like to cut out those 2 days too. I'll get on the kudzu!
                  Thanks for sharing. (hey, are your boobs growing??)
                  FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

That's great Beatle! Today is my first day with the Kudzu and I hope to get the same results.

Olivia

Comment

How much and how often does everyone take it? It has not curbed my cravings but I'm also afraid to take it more because of the headaches. I started to keep a journal to see if the headaches really are associated with it. The other thing I noticed about it is that when I drink I feel the alcohol much faster!

MyOwnWoman - that is great that you are down to 2 drinking days in a week! Congrats

Comment

scorpio I felt the same as you when I first started taking kudzu, I got drunk faster and if I took it in the morning it would take away the hangover, then for some reason it stopped working.
                        The headache thing is puzzling. maybe there are posts here with people having the same symptoms as you.
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Well, I did drink some tonight, but just because my lovely hubby made me furious... It was very little I drank and I got back on track quickly (This is for me, this is for me...). I do think the kudzu helps... oh I hope this is it, my magic pill. But, of course we have to have the will, I know that. And I DO!

Comment

Well, guys, I drank again today anyway, and am very ashamed. But, I could have drank more... My hubby was a right pain in the a** today. Worse than usual. NO excuse, I know, but it sent me after the booze... but I must say I was less enthusiastic to drink than usual in such circumstances, and in the end I drank quite a bit less than I would normally. Actually, just a couple drinks, then I felt like that's enough, and I'm quite sure it was the kudzu. I feel so good. I am not drunk, and I am going to bed feeling ok. This is giving me hope!

Comment

Sounds like that;s worth being pleased with Beatle. To feel that only 2 drinks is enough - i wish I could do that!
                              Good work.
                              (oh, reminds me - gotta take the kudzu now before I leave work - monday's are hard for me to be AF, since my daughter is at her dad's)
                              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
                              X