Spinning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinning

Just wondered if anyone here has tried spinning classes(the bike not the wheel!)
    I've been going for a few weeks and now I'm worried as I've been told by a colleague
    that it can bulk up your thighs! Last thing I need! Can anyone help please???
    I really enjoy this and would hate to give it up.

Spinning

Panadol,

Bulked up with muscles that burn fat faster but look sleeker.

The only people that "bulk" up from that kind of aerobic exercise are those that have no muscle and no fat.

Spinning is an awesome aerobic exercise for your entire body without any negative impact to joints.

If you love it, keep doing it. I'll just bet you will get some sexy as hell thighs, calves, and your heart is going "Yahoo!!"

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Spinning

Thanks for your reply Cindy
      I feel much more confident now! Looking forward to those sleek thighs!
      cheers Pan

Comment

Spinning

Your co workers are retarded. It will build muscle in your thighs just like db said, so i suppose if you had big legs to begin with...at the beginning they could look a little larger, but that would be the fat getting pushed out by the muscle therefor making the diameter of your leg bigger, but the class in and of itself will burn the fat, and make you lean and mean. This is just like the stupid myth that women should only lift light wieghts with high reps otherwise they will bulk up...it is all BS.
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Spinning

Your co workers are retarded

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! love it. that should be a bumper sticker, billboard etc.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X