Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on and off

i think i was doing quite well last few weeks .. theni fell off the wagon
    ive definatly got a addictive personality . ie enough is never enough not just in terms of booze . but lets say if thier was a writer etc i was interested in id just buy all the stuff
    . then feel guilty for buying it .
    i think my problem is that i cant seem to find any middle ground its all or nothing thus the alcohol cycles begin again .. even tho im doing really well
    aprt from caring for my mother . i do volountary work and gardening wheni can get it ..
    meds are useless to me ive been on everyone over the years
    .. other than that at last ive got a place in group psychothreapy which starts next year and it took all of 8 months just to get that .
    i eat as healthily asi can and take my supplements so i just got to carry on
    life is what you make it so they say . but idont think the universe , god or whatever can fault me for trying
    love
    jay

on and off

Hi jay,
    You`re doing all you can.......I`d say you`re doing your very best.........caring for your mum, your voluntary work and your gardening.......you`re keeping yourself busy.
    You`re making good use of the tools you find helpful to yourself........I think you`re doing great. Good luck with the therapy........a bit of a bummer that you had such a long wait, though.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
    X