Confused about medication to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am starting to reduce my wine intake as of tonight, (from a ltre to 4 glasses) and every day I'll try and reduce.

What can I buy and take from a health food shop that I could buy in AUSTRALIA (VICTORIA) that would help and how will I know what doses to take.

CALM FORTE/ L-Glute and KDUZU can I get all them in Victoria over the counter??

Thanks

Sorry, I'm not from your neck of the woods. But I do believe you can get all those things there. You can also order from MWO-- maybe a little more expensive than locally, but guaranteed high quality and potency (I say this from experience, no I am not getting a commission, and in fact I buy most of my stuff privately, locally, but I started with MWO and did a lot of research before trying others, and I can say that the MWO stuff is excellent).
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
    X