things arent getting any better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still feel the effects of to much boozing on monday evening and yet I drank last night and have been asked out tonight to drink and I hate myself for it. I actually feel physical pain in my insides like they have been bruised! Its going to kill me if I dont stop and yet its soo damn hard to quit once and for all. Im actually a little afraid to drink again tonight as I feel my liver will collapse once and for all! Maybe I will call and cancel and start day 1 again.

I know how you feel. My drinking friends really love me and buy me drinks and are a blast, but this last weekend felt so self destructive.
    I am like you afraid to drink. I have been 3 days AF and think I'll keep it up. right now I feel normal again.
    stay sober tonight
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Do call and cancel. Do something special for yourself tonight. Order your favorite takeout food, spend the night reading and posting at MWO and take a hot bath before bedtime. I guaranteee you will feel 1000% better tomorrow if you do this!

My best,
      tc

Comment

Cancel - you KNOW you have to!

Go on - DO IT!

As more2 said - we are WAY better company and WAY better for your liver!

Satori
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I have had to cancel many occasions the past few months, but it is SO worth it. I know from experience that until I hit a few WEEKS AF, I cannot go to drinking functions. It is playing with fire for me.

Come here tonight instead...

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Cancel DON'T go....Look after yourself first you know it makes sense. I am only on 3rd af day ...You can do it with us.
            In life we can live out our dreams its true
            the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

CANCEL.....eat ice cream and drink tea; watch a sad movie, just don't drink tonight.....

Wake up tomorrow...feeling GREAT

Comment

You will do what you truly feel is right for you limers. But- if you can....try to refrain from pressing that self-destruct button. I am very friendly with the "self-destruct button", or used to be. I had many occassions like you describe and I used to think, "umm....I think I might just bury my head in the sand again tonight and go out drinking.....things will be fine..." Maybe a wake up call is around the corner, you don't know. Trust your true self to do what is best for you. Bella xxx

Comment

thanks all ,ive taken your advice and cancelled .Going to drink tea and go to bed with a good book. Thank you all so much for been interested.

Comment

Good for you Limers! Its hard but I reckon you will wake up tomorrow and think, "I'm pleased I did that !" Bella xxx

Comment

good for you limers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am glad you cancelled limers. Your health is WAY more important than a night out with the gang. Take care of yourself. Lots of good food and lots of fluids.

Comment

Working...
                        X