help with medication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with medication

Hi there, I keep losing my posts! so hope this works. I live in Australia (Vic) could someone please tell me what I can buy from a health shop tomorrow that will help me on my withdrawal. I explained in another post I am aiming at reducing my alcohol gradually from 6-8 glasses wine a night (20 yrs) to 4 glass last night and not before 7pm. Well I did it and was amazed. Tonight I'll go for 4 again as its weekend then down to 3, I want to start introducing AF days but am concerned stuff will start happening in my body. I have made the decision not to go to a doc. If there is stuff like the CALM FORTEM

help with medication

Hi there,
    Yes I feel exactly the same way, I am thinking of ordering the Kudzu today and just trying that. I have vitimins etc that I can take.

Comment

help with medication

yes you can get kudzu and L-glut without a prescription. you can buy it here on this site, at a health food store, you don't have to tell them what you are buying it for.
      I also highly suggest taking supplements and vitamins. These really helped me get back to being healthy. when you drink a lot you deplete so many nutrients.
      drink lots and lots of water. it takes sometime to adjust but it does work.

be well

Trix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

help with medication

WW, first off congrads for doing this!

the only off the shelf things I'm aware of that will really help withdrawals are:
        magnesium supplements (take several hundred mg...it will give you the runs but what the heck as it willl help with the shakes etc).
        GLA gamma linolenic acid. this is often used for treating PMS discomforts.. take a TON of it since there is very little of the active ingredient in most of them.
        GABA which if you take enough has a soothing valium-like effect.
        Also very important is vit B1
        (thiamine) I take at least 250mg every day just for good measure.
        otherwise 1000mg of vit c
        is very important also to help with the toxin breakdowns in your body.
        and try to eat some good food! drink plenty of water too.
        hang in there!!!!!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X