Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 Days

Hi folks,

I have just read "42 Days to Wealth, Health and Happiness: How to take control and Transform your Life For Ever" by Robin Sieger, a self-help book designed to change your life.

It is a 42 day programme designed to renew your body, mind and spirit. Put simply, the book focusses on taking each day in isolation and working on a particular thought worthy of reflection and is backed up with ideas on nutrition and exercise. The exercise seems simple enough: a collection of gentle calisthenics alternated daily with walking. The dietary aspect seems straightforward too: no processed or convenience foods.

The difficult thing for me, and the main reason I am attracted to the programme, is because Sieger insists on having no alcohol for the duration. 42 days AF! For me this would be the longest time without a drink since I was a teenager - not yesterday I can tell you!

Sieger outlines immediately the fact that he does not want you to dive straight into the programme, but rather that you read the book and take a couple of days to get ready for beginning it. This is what I have done and I am ready to begin on Monday!

I also intend to take the supplements recommended by RJ to help my diet and to reduce cravings. Another item in my armoury for success is you: my friends at MWO. I intend to post every day and if anyone is interested in reading what I have to say, encouraging me or even joining in then I really would be appreciative.

Thanks for reading this,

Raoul

42 Days

Thanks for the book tip. I will look into it.

Wishing you the best!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

42 Days

Lushy-

Read it and tell me if I should too.

Comment

42 Days

You believe you can do it... you will... you have faith ... it will be..ooooo
        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

42 Days

Okay Duck, but I will be charging a personal assistant fee.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

42 Days

Good on you Raoul...I'm so glad that you've found something you feel makes sense to you.
            As Determinator says...we have to find the one that fits, when looking for the best way to see each of us through healthy drinking patterns, whether that be through mods or abs. You sound positive about this my friend, and that's a great start...from what you say, the book seems to offer a good holistic approach to self healing...

I look forward to reading your posts when you are ready to put your program into action
            Weemelon

Comment

42 Days

weemelonhead,

Thanks for the kind words and confidence you have in me.

I start tomorrow (Monday) and will post daily updates. Thanks for being interested in me and my health - it's much appreciated.

Raoul

Comment

Working...
              X