Hot topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot topic

A hot topic is apparently anything other than the topic about my dog on steroids. Which she is not anymore and acting normal again. (just thought you would want to know...lol)

Okay, you guys need to snap to it. Surely you have something to talk about....

I will not intrude.
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Hot topic

Snap up Prest for time.

You can do it.

:h
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hot topic

Ummm... project failed.

D, the guys dont like to talk... its simple! See the "laughing out loud" thread!
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hot topic

Oh - we like to talk OK - but we can't get any peace to talk here - you woment just CAN'T keep away!

Seems women just HAVE to know what other people are talking about!

Love :l

satori
        xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hot topic

My lips are sealed.

(Pssssst........I`m only kidding, Girls!!! :H )

Comment

Hot topic

won't read anymore

PROMISE, since apparently Ihave killed numerous threads around the boards I am developing a complex,(and that doesn't take much, esp the way I feel today!!)

Won't butt in on your guys thread except to read anymore, can take a hint

Love,

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hot topic

No point in reading either girls - we guys don't need words to communicate - we can have entire conversations consisting only of grunts.

Or if we are feeling REALLY chatty - entire conversations with just slightly different inflections of the word "dude"

for example

"Dude" would express mild surprise at finding your best mate wearing ladies underwear!

"Dude" :thumbs:
              Would express a congratulatory tone when your best mate turns up with a stunning new girlfriend.

"Dude" :upset:

Would be used by ones best mate to express the fact that said gorgeous girlfriend had just dumped him because she found out he was wearing ladies underwear.

To be continued...
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hot topic

"Dude" :shocked:

Would express the fact to the driver of a car the fear that we are all about to die - coz the brakes have just failed on the car and we are rapidly approaching a brick wall at 87.5 mph!

"Dude"

Would express to your mate the sentiment - "just watch me pull that tall blonde gorgeous lady in the revealing red dress who has just walked into the room.

and

"Dude"

Would express the fact "I just pulled the tall blonde gorgeous lady in the revealing red dress that just a few moments ago walked into the room - and I am just about to leave with ther right now to go back to my place for a night of inbridled passion!"

See - easy - why use all those words ladies - so inefficient.
                Just use "dude" with the appropriate inflection - it of course is even more efficient being context sensitive.

"Dude"

For example - could also mean "Did you observe that sick 360 I just busted off of that kicker in the terrain park" in the absence of a room and a tall blonde gorgeous lady in a red dress - but while riding a snowboard in Breckenridge Colorado.

Get the picture

Satori

xxx

Comment

Hot topic

Satori- Dude!

You know the chicks are eyeballin this board, why you givin out the code?
                  ?If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.? -Wayne Dyer

Comment

Hot topic

Coz it will be a hoot to watch the laydees try to do a convincing

"Dude"

It's a MAN THANG!

Satori

Comment

Hot topic

dude looks like a lady

Comment

Hot topic

Dude :thumbs:

(In this context - "Aerosmith - they rock! Although now a little dated")

Satori
                        xxx

Comment

Hot topic

Blimey, satori, for a minute there, I was almost speechless..........I said "almost"

I really just want to say that I`ve met a whole lot more "duds" than "dudes" in my time!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hot topic

Dude! uch: (no need to spell out context)

Comment

Hot topic

Could be worse....

...could be raining

We could switch to movie quotes. I went to sea with some guys who could communicate entirely through quotes from the classics such as blues brothers, cadyshack, monty python, etc.

We used to play pictionary on a chalk-board easel at parties. We had to ban guys/gals teams becasue the guys would always rule. twice as fast if we had 2 or more ex-military on the team and if 2 or more had actually gone to sea together - forget about it. Hardly needed the chalk.

I once drew a circle with a curved line through it, like an equator. my partner immediately said "death star" and he was right. Tales are still being told about that years later. In fact, amongst this group, you can reference the entire subject of male-male communication, just by saying "death star".

Snakes on a Plane,
                              D

Comment

Working...
                              X