Supplements and Wellbutrin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any information (or know where I might be able to find information) on taking the supplements and Wellbutrin? Is it okay to take everyting together or is there any nasty side efffects?

I've been on the supps for a little over a weeks now and I'm really feeling the benefits. My doc has changed my anti depressant to wellbutrin so I hope they will work well together.

Olivia

I believe that there are very few known problems occuring with the use of supplements such as vitamins, minerals and herbs together with "medicine". Of course it is possible, and I know that Valerian, a potent herb used for insomnia and calming, can have an intensifying effect on medicinal sleeping medications. Anyway, I agree it's a good idea to look into it. You can check for contraindications on the internet.

Maybe this site will help?--
    AIDSmeds.com
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thanks Beatle!

Olivia

Comment

Working...
      X