HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

OK girlies!! You want a hot topic to discuss in this Guy's group then you shall have it. Be warned though this is guy's talk and you may not like what you hear.

I'm sexually frustrated!!!!!

Since I split from my partner 3 and a half months ago. I ain't been 'gett'n any'. What gets me is the fact that when I was with my partner I couldn't be arsed at all whether I did or I didn't; my sex drive seemed to go down the pan for a bit anyway. Since I've stopped drinking and moved on the urges are starting to rapidly increase again and I need some frantic thrashing sex. You know the sort I mean!!!!

Just thought I would share that!!!

Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Crickey...thats honest!!!!! My sex drive is pretty high at the moment coz of these hormones of mine. My advice to you is .........oh I better not say as its ...well...I think I better...bye for now!

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

:H :H :H

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Hippie you should join subscribers, we discuss this sort of thing all the time ...........

But as your adopted mother I will choose not offer any advice ..........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

"It aint pretty being easy... but somebody's gotta do it!"

Sorry Hippie, can't offer much advise from here...
          Just a boring old married lady these days... (That's my story & I'm stickin' to it)

But DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF DEAR!!!
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

P.S.
            hip.........thank you for sharing :H :H :H

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

But DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF DEAR!!!
              The way things are going I may just have to jude!!
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Oh My,
                I have"nt smiled like this in 5 days.

You gals are the best---if I were your hubby or boyfriend?-----Oh--just use your imagination!

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Aaaawwwwe..... Do you mean yesterday really was "Palm Sunday"?:upset:

I must admit... i was a bit neglected myself... I had to abuse the shower massage.
                  I was passed up for the golf coarse:upset:

"Whatever floats your boat..." a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Saint Jude;220100 wrote: Aaaawwwwe..... Do you mean yesterday really was "Palm Sunday"?

I must admit... i was a bit neglected myself... I had to abuse the shower massage.
                    I was passed up for the golf coarse:upset:

"Whatever floats your boat..." a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
                    No it wasn't yesterday for me Jude but Mrs. Palm and her five lovely daughters will be visiting in the very near future, at this rate anyway!!!

Damn you and your shower massage! did you have to tell me that as well, you've got me even hornier now!

Hippie xxull :argh:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

St Jude,
                      I am absolutely speechless over your last comment. But I guess I should have expected it. Your a funny kind of gal--I like that..

I guess I dont understand WHY a WOMEN could possible have sexual frustrations for? Most any women who is OK or decent looking can find a WILLING man anytime/anyplace she wants..The same cannot be said for MOST men.

Believe me when I tell you that I know all about this.

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Hippie & Billy,

I hate to repeat my self but over in subscribers we discuss how we use our vibrating toothbrushes ............

You would love it ......

Because the whole world can't see we are much more open ..........

And you get free Kudzu which is amazing stuff ..........
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

"we are much more open"........speak for yourself, BB!!.........I`m more a clandestine type of Girrrrrrrrrrl !!! :bigwink:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

BILLYJACK;220118 wrote: St Jude,
                            I am absolutely speechless over your last comment. But I guess I should have expected it. Your a funny kind of gal--I like that..

I guess I dont understand WHY a WOMEN could possible have sexual frustrations for? Most any women who is OK or decent looking can find a WILLING man anytime/anyplace she wants..The same cannot be said for MOST men.

Believe me when I tell you that I know all about this.
                            BillyJack I am a bloke!!!! I just split with my girlfriend about 3 and a half months ago so It aint on tap anymore!!! It's a good job I'm not an extreme pro-lifer though!!! (every sperm is sacred and all that)!!!

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

yeah I realise that now tkeene. It's probably because I got mistaken for a female so much when I first joined!!

Anyway the urges have subsided for the while but morning times are always the worst when the testosterone levels are at their peek. plastic sheets tonight I think!!

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx

Comment

Working...
                              X