In Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Laws

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

In Laws

You're being a grumpy old shite!!

Only joke'n mate. I remember day 2 off the ale for me as well and I was still trying to get over the shakes and the cravings and so I was stuffing myself with haribo sweets and fizzy drinks to help take some of the cravings away with a massive sugar fix. I literally stayed fixed at my computer for a few days and just couldn't handle things at all. i still interacted with people but my soul purpose was to just get through the worst of it by whatever means necessary. It's difficult the first month and especially if other people around you are drinking and having 'a laugh'. Especially if it is something you used to do yourself. Think about these smokers who start to give up cold turkey and end up in all kinds of irritating moods cause of that craving for a fag. I've known plenty of em and it is no different with drink. You are going to get loads of highs and lows when withdrawing and mood swings that you won't be able to control at first. It's all part of the healing process. Not easy I know mate and things are gonna piss you off more because you're used to having a drink inside you. It's a big learning process as well to deal with situations without drink but I know exactly how you feel right now as I've been there!!

Keep up with the A/F days and you will start to notice a change.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

In Laws

Hello ......... so no real comments about inlaws ...........

You guys are all woosies ............

My mother in law is the biggest dragon in the entire world ............ I took her beloved son away!!!!!!!!!
      sigpicXXX

Comment

In Laws

My In-laws are awsome!:h
        My father in law took us kayaking when we visited Flarida last spring. He climbed up an embankment & swung off a rope swing into the river! He's 72 years old! He has 2 ocean kayaks, a mtn bike, golfs every day... in great shape!
        My Mom in law is a funnier than hell! They took us to Hooters for lunch!:H
        Mom in law & I have to be careful together... we can put away too much wine if we aren't careful... We're too much alike.
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X