Dr Oz book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Oz book

just got the book "Staying Young" by Michael Rozen and Mehmet Oz and it' quite impressive. quite technical, yet in a way the layperson can easily absorb. they have a couple more books too, just waiting for them to get here.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Dr Oz book

I saw these guys on Oprah yesterday. I was pretty inspired by what the Staying Young program did for some people on the show.
    When health and good food books come out, I always wonder if they are geared to those who really don't know much about good stuff and eat SAD. Cuz I do know a lot about healthy food choices and am looking for deeper understanding and inspiration.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Dr Oz book

I hope he does not become too commercialized like Dr. Phil because I think Dr. Oz is a wealth of information. He goes beyond taking a multivitamin every day and exercise to stay healthy. He introduces people to really interesting ideas and facts about the human body. I will check out his book.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Dr Oz book

First she drank mangosteen juice from a small glass. Later he made her (and I mean he really had to push her) drink cod liver oil with lemon juice.

Lushy - I agree. I LOVE that he truly believes in the power of good food, and makes unconventional recommendations. And yesterday on Oprah he was telling people to get rid of their conventional cleaners and get the natural, Earth friendly stuff. Way cool.
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Dr Oz book

NingXia red juice is the best. for antioxidants nothing comes anywhere near close....not by a mile. you can find it on ebay. not cheap tho.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Dr Oz book

My husband calls me a Dr. Oz junkie.......I tell him "it could be worse!" He did buy the book for me this week, but I have been on his vitamin/supplement regimen for a few weeks now....
            His true admiration for our body's physiology comes across in every interview I've ever seen him do. I can't wait to get into the book.

Comment

Dr Oz book

Hey, Det.. thanks for the ebay tip!
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
              X