Hypno Addiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypno Addiction?

Is it possible to get addicted to the hypno cds? My guy took my iPod away last night and I literally COULD NOT SLEEP!

Also, is it possible to overdo them (like OD on them)?

I listen to them every night (Hypno2, subliminal, sleeplearning-- usually I fall asleep before Hypno2 is done so I'm sleeping thru subliminal as well as sleeplearning) and then most mornings (same order, but usually not the sleep learning-ha ha).
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Hypno Addiction?

Beatle!! Panic not! Not addiction but a habit.... the opposite of why we wake when the noises outside our bedroom window start an hour earlier than usual or the bin men come a day earlier...it's amazing how our subconscious gets used to a timetable of sights and sounds.... and misses the good ones when they're not. (I sleep much better if I 've got my 'go to sleep music' playing on my MP3 too!)

Just habit - and they can be OK....we can't have absolutely everything in our consciouness; we have to let our sub-c take over some of it or we'd go mad!!!

(Just discover whether booze is in the habit realm or addiction! I don't think CD's can come into the latter!)

Love and zzzzzzz's for tonight!
    FMS x
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hypno Addiction?

If you play the cd enough in your head, you can eventually hear it for yourself. I found that when my kids left the house... I thought I could still hear them upstairs. When the dogs left, I still thought I could hear them bark to be let out, or their collar... it took a while. I love having the soft tunes to fall asleep to. Channel 856 here in the states plays the greatest, it's called Audio Visions. However, I can always tell that around five in the morning, they start to liven it up a bit, that's when I turn it down. Hilton Hotels used to have the best CD to bath to or to fall asleep to.
      Calming your mind and body... and turning your troubles over to God... or your guardian angle or just releasing and breathing is always good.
      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Hypno Addiction?

Ok, so I won't worry then. I guess you are right FMS-- habit, not addiction. Still, it's scary when you suddenly can't sleep without something. Well, even if it IS an addiction, there are not really any downsides (except inability to sleep without them!).

I know what you mean CaptB-- When I work from home, I hear my kids calling me after they've left for school... then again, maybe that's the neioghbours' kids. Who knows?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Hypno Addiction?

yeh, I just wish they WORKED! At my rate of listening I should be out on the streets dedicating my life to reforming alkies...

...I think the kudzu is the only thing that has done anything for me-- except that getting a better lifestyle is of course a great thing

Comment

Hypno Addiction?

lots of free great podcasts @ itunes for mediation, health, inpsiration, etc. even if you do not have an ipod, you can listen to the free podcasts through your computer. i am downloading about 48 new ones right now.

Comment

Working...
            X