Why stop supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why stop supplements?

I have just finished my 5th week and I am now drinking 10 wines per week (which is down from from 70 drinks,beer,&wine per week) which I have only with dinner away from home or special functions. 1) Why does Roberta tell us to stop the supplements after 6 weeks? 2) Can we continue with some such as Kudzu root or Calms Forte and if so which ones are the most important and why? 3) After 13 weeks, how fast should you transition off of Topamax? Thanks Doctor.

Why stop supplements?

Hi, Billy. Congratulations in your progress on the significant harm reduction you?ve made in your life. Regarding supplements, please refer to the new recommendations which have been added to the new home page. You will see we actually recommend longer term use of supplements such as Kudzu, L-Glutamine, and ALL One. These helpful herbs, vitamins, and amino acids are very helpful in balancing mid-brain receptors and curbing alcohol cravings. Yes to continued use of Calmes Forte. This very safe homeopathic agent is useful for many purposes, including insomnia and stress. Regarding Topamax please refer to the dosing down schedule in the book, which recommends 25-50 mg every four or five days. Thanks for these excellent questions.

--Dr. Garcia

Comment

Working...
    X