i dont want to go on anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am terrified....i just dont want to go on...i cant keep fighting...im tired and hopeless..im so sad and broken...:upset:

Buckle, we`ve all been there. What`s wrong?

Comment

Buckledown, you've gotta keep going. We all do. It is hard, all of us will admit to that, but I reckon I will carry on no matter how long it takes me to be sober. Somewhere my heart just knows that I am worth more than living life looking at the bottom of a glass.
      You can and will.
      x
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Buckle,

I am scrambling around today getting ready to go into rehab, but I have to reply to your post.

I am basically there. I have done well and then fall right back into the abyss.

Each time I fall it gets worse and worse.

That is why I am doing rehab. It is the only hope I have that I can beat this thing.

Please consider it. Your lifestyle and circumstances are similar to mine and it is difficult to get your arms around this beast with the running around and no time to sit back and take care of ourselves.

Take care and love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Buckledown

I am sorry I haven't met you yet. Yes, you sound hopeless now and I am sure that's exactly how you feel. So many of us have been in that place and know exactly how you feel right now. Our hearts go out to you. Please stay here for a while and talk to us. Go on chat if that will help.

Are you drinking right now? Did you drink too much last night? Let us try to help.

:h
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Come on Buckledown, let us help you...you are not alone and I'm telling you, we can get you through this. Please get on chat, or PM someone. There is no need to be alone...

Listen to me...you may be tired and you may be sad, but you are NOT hopeless and, yes, you CAN keep fighting.... you MUST keep fighting. The Beast is letting you spin this out of control. Let us in....we'll kick his ass for you.....it's what we do.

Don

Comment

Buckledown.. please know we are here. Talk to us and let us know what is going on. DO you need to chat?

Like Chief said, we can help you beat this, you have to let us help you.

MM
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

i appreciate each and every post...it is an awful day ....i chatted a bit with janie which helped me feel less alone...i feel scared...and desperate...i just want it to go away...why oh why not...i just know i was an idiot...and my kids....:upset:

Comment

I'm glad you chatted with janie. Please stay with us all day. I will be on and off the computer all day so will try to keep in touch. Right now just worry about getting through today. Then we will work through tomorrow together. Right now, it is today.

Where do you live? What time is it there?

Comment

texas- 10:47...

Comment

What are you going to do today? Any plans?

Comment

This is very bad. My son bought peanuts yesterday. I just found them. I love peanuts.

Comment

Buckledown, how are you now???? I only just saw this.......
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

just trying to hold on ....get through today...and hope this feeling of doom and dread goes away...my anxiety is at an all time high...why was i made this way...i truly appreciate your concern...i just feel like im in a black hole today...

Comment

Buckledown... I think your name is a good handle today. Just stay here and stay chatting to us crazies. You are not alone. Many of us have been where you are. It may not seem possible, but just know that you have a lot of people that care.

SO, please stay close today.

Namaste,

MM
                              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
                              X