Quick Question on Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone out there have any issues with bloating in their tummys when they've started L Glut and Kudzu? It is probably just coincidental but I was wondering if that is a side effect? Thanks muchly!!
    Admitting you're an a-hole is the first step

i havent noticed the difference, i have a bloated great gut anyway. if its not uncomfortable maybe its an acceptable side effect if they are working. is it wind?

roxane

Comment

I'm taking both supps since Friday and I haven't noticed bloating. In any case if I have any it's not nearly as bad as the beer bloated tummy;-)
      Pepper
      Pepper

Comment

Has this coincided with you cutting back/out on your drinking? Alcohol is a laxative and I find when I stop/reduce intake I get bloated as the drink is no longer helping things along.

Have found Psyillium Husk is excellent for getting through this naturally without having to become dependent on more chemicals.

Comment

I noticed that I felt bloated. I stopped taking the supps then decided to start again. The program is working better since I did. I also think I need to read the label better as to what to take with a meal or with juice. I haven't been taking the powder. Which I should start today. What I have noticed with the supps and the meds is that milk taste awful. Champagne taste changed. Cravings have changed. Some depression. And I get flushed or red in the face. This is the first month for me. I am only now starting to see more of the effect. I'm at 75mg of the topa. not sure I'll increase as I think it's part of the depression. But, I also want to lose weight. They say the topa can cause constipation.
          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

I am so very happy to tell you that last week I passed my five months mark, 20 weeks sober - completely, so I did not just cut back in the recent past. I am better today, but had bad cramps and bloating the first three days of taking the L-Glut and Kudzu. It is subsiding. Thank you all!

I am anxiously awaiting my topa. It's taking forever, 15 days since it was shipped out from River Pharmacy. Though I am 5 months AF, we are headed straight into the holidays and I am not taking any chances with cravings. I want to safegard with a Plan B just in case I am weakened. My life is so much better AF. I want to stay here and stay indefinitely. If I am this much happier after 5 months AF, I can only image how much ground I can cover and progress I can make after 5 years!!

We waste so many years being drunk. But, alas, the news is good! There is a lot to look forward to. The best is yet to come!
            Admitting you're an a-hole is the first step

Comment

I am just starting with the supp. and realized that the KUdzu was 750 mg not 150 mg. Has anyone experienced headaches and sleepiness when taking the sups?

Comment

When ever I get lost, re read sections of RJs book. She covers most of those questions and tells you the time frame of taking the supps. I can notice if I don't pay attention to what I'm doing I get my self in a pickle. So, I have had to really make notes on the bottles of supps and when. See if that doesn't help.
                Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Working...
                X