Vets day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vets day

I hope that I will never forget this day for more than just the thankless jobs our vets have done to give us the freedoms we hold so dear!!! I am happy and yet very nervous too announce I am going AF today!??? I have been reading the blogs and am taking advice I have seen givin' here in the blogs!!! Starting the l-glut and bcomplex after reading and research on my part!!! I have a plan but know that I have a long road to go. I can not think of thirty days let alone a week since alcohol has been part of my life for 20 years or so but I am starting today and will be checking in for whatever advice and support you all are willing to give!!! Never had the courage to start this but don't feel so alone anymore. I will tell my story (although not much to tell just a old funtional drunk for years) however I thought I should share the fact that I am about to make it threw a day AF WOWWWWW!!

More to come you all are inspirational!!!
    I will need that down the road I assure you

TKS,
    Cheech66
    :new:

Vets day

Go for it Cheech!!!

Nice post about our veterans.....I have been thinking of many of them today, including our dear Chief/Don.

Thank you to all the veterans that have served and continue to serve our country!
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
    X