Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing

OK...i know...shot in the dark....Have we got any anglers out there....Girlies included...???...I dont know what else to type...my abs and mods are propely cack!!!
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Fishing

I love being out there on the river & seeing the fish swimming below the surface, or jumping in the distance. Love to eat em too.
    But I leave the stinky bait, cleaning, and slimey stuff to my Hubby & Brother. There's no shortage of fish around here.

I can tell some "whoppers" though!:H
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Fishing

snapper season over here macks catchn heaps at the moment, my mates are bagging out nearly every day, dont have enough time to get out much at the moment
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Fishing

Hey Macks,

I love to fish but am not that accomplished. My dh is obsessed though, surfcasting, kayak fishing, etc.

What kind of fishing/fish do you like?

Comment

Fishing

Love to go fishin and have ever since I was a small girl growing up on the Oregon Coast. Boy those were the days. You would not believe the fish we would catch there. No more though. Luckily (sp) married a fisherman too and he is the expert. Love the water, boating and fishing and always throw them back. Besides where I live you would not want to eat them. But in the old days we would eat salmon as poor mans food. Here, in New York (upstate), they are extremely contaminated and that is anothere thread.....

GO

Comment

Fishing

Hubby is sn avid fisherman...absolutely lives for it. He is in a billfish tournament as we speak instead of at the office. We are fortunate enough that we live on the water and have a 35' sport fish boat at our house. He fishes for everything from billfish for sport to food fish for dinner. My favorites are wahoo, snapper, yellowtail and Mahi.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Fishing

i like to fish too. but the fish around NYC are poisoned, so I throw them back.
              lots of stripe bass.
              someone stole my fishing pole 2 weeks ago now I have to find a new one. bummer
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Fishing

Love to fish.. we tournament fish in the summer.. king mackeral tournaments.. looking at a picture of a 90 lb wahoo I got 2 summers ago. We love snapper, grouper, cobia, amberjack. We have a 22' center console - and have not been able to be out in the past couple of months.:upset: And now it is hunting season so it is off to the woods on the weekends, but that is OK, too.

Leebo
                "I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, happy, and prosperous. I am healthy and wise and open to an even greater good. I approve of myself."

Fall seven times, stand up eight. -Japanese proverb

Comment

Fishing

love to fish!!

I grew up in PA, we had tons of rivers and lakes to fish in, then I moved to FL, in Boynton, we had our own private dock we caught all kinds of snapper, etc off of, great for the kids, such wonderful memories, haven't been fishing here since in Tally, but would love to, tried to from the beach but to no avail.........I am anhything outdoors type of person, love nature, except hunting, can't fathom killing a beautiful deer:upset:

Just my two cents worth,

hugs,:l
                  Ma:h :h
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Fishing

OK Macks.....southern pond raised catfish........yum!!! I don't have to catch them though! Or cook them! It doesn't get much better than that!
                    Love you.
                    Nancy "Belle"
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Fishing

Wow..I didnt know we had so many anglers..

When i'm fishing i get so engrossed that i dont even think about drink..I booked a week off work a few weeks ago and fished 2 nights and 3 days on my local lake..It was so peaceful and the escape from alchol and any worries just for those couple of days was priceless..
                      I love waking up right next to the lake at dawn with the mist rolling in off the lake...Sticking the kettle on for a brew and getting the bacon going in the pan...Heaven on a stick

Comment

Fishing

Oh yeah! Fishing trip next week up near Ohio.....Steelhead somethings? and grand daughters for me!
                        :l

Comment

Fishing

Sounds like great fun Nancy...Have a fantastic time...Very jelous here

Let us know how you get on.

Comment

Fishing

I saw a show on tv yesterday where the hubby caught fish and the wife took ink and painted the fish and laid a cloth on the fish and rubbed it down good and had a fish "Painting".... It was beautiful!
                            I asked my hubby if he would bring me one to do that with and he said "Yeah right".....Meany!
                            Happy to see you here posting Mack.
                            Love,
                            Nancy

Comment

Fishing

Hi macks, love fishing been fishing since I was a kid. Took my kids out fishing 2 weeks ago and caught a 5 kilo king fish. The kids were stoked they got a few bream but nothing we could take home only the kingie. Don't get enough time to go as often as I would like but it is so relaxing and I don't mind the cleaning, gutting, filleting stuff either part and parcel of fishing. Just not a girlie girl i guess cheers kimbo
                              Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Working...
                              X