Horror Movies R US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horror Movies R US

Just bin reading through some old posts in the thread 'movies that made you cry' and noticed a post there from mackerel mentioning Horror Movies. Anyway here's a list of some of my fav. horror movies

Shrooms
    Hostel I and II
    Saw III
    Thirteen Ghosts
    Jeepers Creepers I and II
    Hellraiser
    Rob Zombies remake of Halloween
    Dog Soldiers
    Alien (all of em)
    Creep
    Zombie Flesheaters
    Poltergeist
    The Omen II - Not very gory I know but the music scared the living shit out of me and still does some 20 years later!

There's plenty more that I haven't mentioned but I hope it starts the ball rolling for some discussion without them 'ladies' hijacking the thread with their handkerchiefs and tears. If ya gonna join in gals then be prepared to get ya hands caked in blood and guts. ('nuff said!!).

Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Horror Movies R US

the exorcist I was scared for a week straight. creeporama
    I am the first lady hijacker lol
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Mackerel invited us in on the fishing thread...you're not going to do that? You don't want me here anyway......I am a big wimp when it comes to blood and guts..

Whoopss....guess I am INNNNNN

Comment

Horror Movies R US

I have to think about movies, some, but for TV, I loved Night Gallery. I agree w/Aliens, if we are talking gore, I luved Pulp Fiction and Fargo.......I luv when they use humor and irony w/horror. Oh I know, Can't think of name...The one where Anthony Hopkins and Jody Foster was in......that was scary!

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Hippie!!!!!........you DID post this to deter us nosy women from coming to the Guys Group.

Guess what?.........your plan didn`t work!!!!! :H

Comment

Horror Movies R US

I guess what I am going to put, is not considered a slash, gore, or terror movie.

But it did frighten, horrify, and disturb me on a profound level.

That was "1984", the one with John Hurt, and Richard Burton.

The reason I find it so profoundly horrible, is that it can become real if we let it. Getting a little closer to that nightmare existence all the time it seems. Still makes me ill to think about it.

Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984)

Neil

Comment

Horror Movies R US

I have to totally agree with you Neil. It's why I loved reading 'Brave New World' by Aldous Huxley. Such visionaries they were Huxley and George Orwell.

Has anyone seen Children of Men with Clive Owen and Michael Caine. That is quite a nightmarish scenario.

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Horror Movies R US

I once started watching beeteljuse and had to turn it off because I knew it was going to give me nightmares......seriously...

The only actual horrory/thrillery type thing I have ever sat through was Blair witch project.......I slept with the light on for DAYS afterwards and literally cried with terror when I couldn't get up to go to the toilet because I imagined one of those creepy stick bundles outside my door......I REALLY get frightened...my imagination goes into overdrive.....I actually did cry.........

I am a rather large wussy scaredygourd, babypants.........

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Now we're talking..

I've always loved horror movies..

Recently i watched 28 days and 28 weeks later...My younger brother was watching it lay on the carpet...The bit where the zombies are running through the tunnel in London..My brothers feet were running aswell...He's 26 lol..
                  Also shortly after we watched the blair witch he was getting something out the loft for my dad...My dad shouted up whos that stood in the corner...And paul jumped out the loft head first...I was crying laughing..:H
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Free movies online.

That Blair Witch had me spooked for ages as well!!

Here's a great movie website with all the latest movies on. I've been using a few like Veoh.com and moviethis.com. But the best movie channel I've come across is:

66Stage : Free Movies Online

It caters quite well for all the new movies that are currently out on the big screen. Quality is not great on some of them but I've just watched American Gangster the other night and it was spot on!!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Hi ALL,
                      my first horror film i seen at the cinema was friday 13, I can laugh at that now!
                      The best film that sticks in my mind is :
                      shining- jack nicholson,
                      exorist.
                      Yes and blair witch of course.
                      my son is down loading that one. another film i like is gangs of new york.
                      Love
                      Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Hay....I missed this thread the 1st time around ! Horror movies.....Thier are many levels. In the 60's....Vincent Price. Peter Lorei, Borus Karlof, Peter Chushing, etc. were great ! The new stuff.... Alien, Cujou, Pet cemetry, IT, Exorcist, etc....IAD
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Definitely excorcist ............
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Horror Movies R US

Nightmare on Elm Street ............... Aaaaahhhh - here's FREDDIE...

Lx
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Horror Movies R US

" The Excorcism of Emily Rose "
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X