Awesome...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome...

Third day here and reading so many threads ...replies...see all the support here:l So happy to find u guys...this is my second attempt to moderate...feel so positive that I not only can do it...but will. :thanks: for being here!

Awesome...

way to go choklyteyes! Finding this site had been a HUGE relief to me too. Even when I've felt like I was falling short........
    Such a lovely crowd - you included!
    wonder xx

Comment

Awesome...

awesome!

Welcome Chocklytes, and definitely stick around because we are an awesome bunch, if I do say so myself. We try to lend support for everyone wherever they are in their drinking, and whatever their goals, moderation or abstinence, and the journey there.

:welcome: Suz
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Awesome...

Hi Chocklyteyes-interesting name you got there-are you also a choccy fan? As in eyes for chocolate?Or have you got chocolate eyes as in the colour chocolate?If its the former, you will meet some sisters-in-chocolate around here! Not sure about the lyte( as in low calorific?) choccy though-there is a great thread around here, I think it's in General, called what's in a name, so maybe you can tell us about yours sometime. In the meantime, welcome and anything we can do to help, just holler!

Anna:h
        :welcome:
        IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
        Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Awesome...

Welcome 'eyes

We have not "met" yet - so welcome from sunny Scotland (yes - really - a beautiful day here today - OK the temperature is only 2 degrees C - but it IS Sunny!)

You have found a great place - literally changes peoples lives!

Hope we can help you get where you want to go.

Love

Satori
          xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Awesome...

Gratitude...

Sooo...nice to meet all of you...and thank you so much for the responses. I hope that I can help all of you as much as you help me:h

Comment

Awesome...

It's a wonderful site full of super people. I've been reading for a few weeks and find it just amazing.

Thank you all for being here.

Comment

Working...
              X