FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
    FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
    THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
    (SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?
    WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
    READ IT AGAIN !
    Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.
    The brain cannot process 'OF'.

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!
    Anyone who counts all 6 'F's' on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

More Brain Stuff . . From Cambridge University .

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

The F one really got me. I thought the e-mail contained some sort of code that changed the words when I scrolled back up. !!

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Stretch your Brain

Hi Hippie, I'm sorry to be a smart-arse but I got all 6 Fs! But it could be because I've seen this sort of thing before and I was well aware of what I was doing!!!! Then again, maybe I'm just a complete and utter genius, yes....I think thats it! Hope youre ok.

Bella xxx

Comment

Stretch your Brain

Bella;227242 wrote: Hi Hippie, I'm sorry to be a smart-arse but I got all 6 Fs! But it could be because I've seen this sort of thing before and I was well aware of what I was doing!!!! Then again, maybe I'm just a complete and utter genius, yes....I think thats it! Hope youre ok.

Bella xxx
      genius...... or madness Bella! take your pick they are both the same in my eyes!!

26 days and counting hey B!! Bet you cannot wait hey!!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Stretch your Brain

tkeene;227240 wrote: Amazing! I wonder if the reason the human brain doesn't/can't process the word "of" is because phonetically it sounds like "ov"? Just a thought. Tnhask for the biran tsreaes :-)
        I think that's why I put this in the RESEARCH folder!!. I do have another ongoing project with yourself, Boots and Jude in this folder but I'm sure I can make time to research the reasons why our brains don't react to the word 'of'

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx

Comment

Stretch your Brain

Bella you smart ass. I'm just bitter because I only found 4. Darrrrrrrn.
          L.
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Stretch your Brain

lorisunshine;227271 wrote: Bella you smart ass. I'm just bitter because I only found 4. Darrrrrrrn.
            L.
            I only got 4 as well Lori!! I bet I know which ones you missed as well!!!

Comment

Stretch your Brain

Genius or madness! I like it.

Comment

Stretch your Brain

Bella;227242 wrote: Hi Hippie, I'm sorry to be a smart-arse but I got all 6 Fs! But it could be because I've seen this sort of thing before and I was well aware of what I was doing!!!! Then again, maybe I'm just a complete and utter genius, yes....I think thats it! Hope youre ok.

Bella xxx
                see what being AF can do?
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Stretch your Brain

Nope Trix, it must be pregnancy that allowed Bella`s brain to count 6 F`s, `cos this AF brain didn`t process the "of"s either. :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Stretch your Brain

more brain teasers

Note that since the cylinder is clear (we are seeing both sides), it is ambiguous which way the cylinder is spinning. As you stare at it, the cylinder may seem to suddenly change in the direction that it is spinning. This phenomenon is commonly made use of in illusions. When there are two competing interpretations of an ambiguous stimulus, the brain will see one for awhile, and then the other. The most famous of such images is the Nekker cube shown here on the left. The cube can be seen with its front most face as pointing down to the right, or up to the left. What is interesting about the cylinder, is that there are actually a huge number of possible interpretations. Each vertical segment (down to a single pixel) could be spinning in a direction independent of its neighboring segments. However, to our knowledge, everyone always sees the entire cylinder spinning in one of the two possible directions.

What really got me about this one was the cube. I could see it pointing down to the right, no problem but trying to see it facing up to the left was a bit more difficult. Once I could visualise it to the left I couldn't for the life of me revisualise it again pointing down to the right for absolutely ages!!

Hippie
                    xx

Comment

Stretch your Brain

I'm having a hard time concentrating on either image... my eyes keep wandering back up to that tongue in your avatar!:H

How's your research "coming" ...anyway?
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Stretch your Brain

What cylinder!? What's a cube? Sorry, too many difficult words and sentences for my genius, mad, pregnant brain. I'm afraid I'm INSANE in the MEMBRAIN!!!!! And its only 7.50am.

I'll try this again later.

Bella xxxx

Comment

Stretch your Brain

Blimey hip..........am just gonna call you Magnus now, you know, as in Magnus Pike. :H

Comment

Stretch your Brain

I'm obviously a genius too... sorry to disappoint.
                            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Stretch your Brain

The cube does nothing for me, it points to where it points. I don't get it.
                              As for the cylinder, it looks a lot like my old black and white Tele before it died.
                              haha
                              L
                              *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X