Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

max is a duic head

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffff rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

max is a duic head

what's happening Max?
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

max is a duic head

blah need to chatr
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

max is a duic head

had n o food all day dinner first meal

Comment

max is a duic head

Hope you`re O.K. max.
          Aye, get some food inside you and look after yourself. You know we`re here if you need us.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

max is a duic head

Skippy skippy skippy the bush kangeroo

Wot was that Skip, Maxman, had a bad hair day yesterday? Maxman you have helped so many of us and maybe you could use some help in return, let me know please.

:baaah:

Comment

max is a duic head

in a bad place at the moment, blew it again last night, dont know why, depression isnt under control may be getting worse brginning to think it may be bipolar, seem to be on a self destruct mission. feel like im losing it everything falling apart

Comment

max is a duic head

dont feel myself got another tattoo the other day, dont know why needed to get it, bloody strange feel like crap

Comment

max is a duic head

:new:
                  sorry to hear about your distress. gave in last night myself, added some coke in to top it all off. just joined mwo, take care, you are not alone.

PEACE. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart - (unknown)
                  PEACE. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of these things and still be calm in you heart. unknown.

Comment

max is a duic head

so sorry to hear that max. you are such a good guy. you had 5 days you can pick yourself up and get it started again my man..... you can...
                    :welcome:

Comment

max is a duic head

Dont give in and never give up

Chin up old chap, just start again one day at a time. Bad hair days happen. Don?t give up.
                      It will get better besides it's Friday 4.40pm and a weekend of leisure is ahead, for detoxing and being kind to yourself [please]
                      :aussie:

Comment

max is a duic head

Max...how are you? Are you OK?? :l

Suze x
                        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

max is a duic head

Hi max........how are you feeling today?

Starlight Impress x

Comment

max is a duic head

maxman;227810 wrote: dont feel myself got another tattoo the other day, dont know why needed to get it, bloody strange feel like crap
                            Hey Max I hope you weren't drunk when you got your tattoo and got a pink unicorn on your ass!!.
                            sorry to hear your having problems right now mate. Have you been to see your doctor over the depression/bipolar. I've had quite a history with depression myself and I know how hard it can be and especially how easier things can look if you have a drink. I think you need to get your GP mate and seriously look into this depression mate. I had counseling to help me in the beginning and you may wish to look at that as an option. don't beat yourself up over having a slip though it happens to the best of em. I had a slip a while back and when I cam through it I actually learned from the experience and it taught me a lot. Sometimes we may need that slip to help us gain more wisdom to achieve our goals. It worked for me anyway.

Look after yourself mate and just make sure your eating properly and get in touch when you're ready. Everyone is hear to offer their support.

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

max is a duic head

How ya doin Max?

Keep at it mate - you can get thru it - we are all rooting for you here.
                              Let us know how you are getting on!

(Victory, bad hair days? wot are they then????)

Love

satori
                              xxx
                              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Working...
                              X