ENGLAND OUT OF ERUO2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENGLAND OUT OF ERUO2008

Can any one please tell me WTF happened last night?

I am just absolutely gob-smacked.
    Why the fuck wasn't Paul Robinson in Goal for a start!!

I'm just glad to hear only a few hours ago that McClaren has finally been sacked. He should of never been appointed in the first place I think.

I've lots more to vent but I think too many profanities in one post would get ME the sack from this forum.

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

ENGLAND OUT OF ERUO2008

Hippie, I know!

I heard on the TV yesterday lunchtime that McClaren had decided to "Play a young squad (i.e. without Beckham and Robinson etc) because they were young enough to not be concerned about the enormity of this match and the 'old' ones would muck up because they would be nervous about England not qualifying for the first time in 24 years...." (Or whatever...)

WHAT!!

What happened to common sense? Experience? Skill level?

And then play a defence positioning?!?!

Pffffwah!
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

ENGLAND OUT OF ERUO2008

Everything was wrong....

Wrong squad from start,,, not willing to change tactics when they went 2-0 down,,, not .....

I could go on all night....

Well at least McClaren has gone.... Looking at the performance though I think the england squad where looking forward to the summer off and not going to the euro's

Mr Boop
      TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

ENGLAND OUT OF ERUO2008

Yes...McClaren's gone....but so's our Ian Holloway (Plymouth Argyle - our home team)....to Leicester City....very, very odd scenario...something behind the scenes I think! - SO NOW ARGYLE MIGHT GET McCLAREN!!!! Pleeeeeze...NO!!! Dog Help Us!!!.......

Eeeeek!
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
        X