Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One & side effects

Dr. Garcia,
    I got serious gas with the All One Original so I switched to the Senior's formula. That also caused bloating and painful gas. Is there anything I can do? I've had to give up the formula and I really hate to lose it as part of my program. I also noticed that the magnesium causes the same thing. My stomach feels like a rumbling pot ready to explode! Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
    dmc

All One & side effects

Comment

All One & side effects

Sorry to bother, I will figure it out myself dmc...didn't mean to leave it blank....it was regarding the bloating to the all one and mag.... thanks anyway.
      ~tammie

Comment

All One & side effects

Hi, dmc.

Some people don't tolerate high synthetic vitamin supplementation. You seem to have a sensitive GI tract, as the magnesium at fairly low doses stimulates you also. We probably need an alternative organic product at this time. Roberta and I are beginning to address this. In the meantime you may wish to see what you can find as an alternative. Make sure you maintain a proper level of amino acids to match the program.

Keep up the good work and stay tuned. How are you with the kudzu?

--Dr.Garcia

Comment

All One & side effects

Regarding the bloating and...does the evening primrose help that? I am only taking that twice a day and am wondering if I add that in the dinner pills if that will relieve some of these issues?

We take all these supps and I have know idea what they do...I have read and reread the book and have not found where it is located..Is there a place where everything is listed for what it does...IE kudzu-cravings, l-glut-cravings, magniz-?...
          I do love the program and everything, just would like to know what is doing what! It's been a tough week.
          Thank you for all your help,
          Tammie

Comment

Working...
          X