Kudzu side affects-help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu side affects-help!

I have just started using the supplements and finding that I am feeling very agitated and nausaus. Is this normal? What is the reccommened dosage for Kudzu?

Kudzu side affects-help!

I'm assuming you are taking the 300mg capsules sold in the MWO store. The recommended dosage is 1-3 capsules at breakfast, 1-4 capsules at lunch, and 1-3 capsules at dinner, for a total of 900-3000mg per day.
    Are you taking the other recommended supps in the program? ALL-ONE, B-50, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, and Evening Primrose Oil? Are you eating and drinking plenty of water?
    If you are in the first couple days of being AF, it could just be withdrawl, and will pass, but you should follow the supplement schedule to get the most benefit. If you're not having serious cravings, cut back the Kudzu to 2 capsules, 3 times a day.
    Hang in there. This is the hardest part. Try and think of it as having a mild case of the flu...it's just something you have to get through and it will pass. Of course, if you experience serious withdrawl symptoms, like severe shakes or DT's, you should see a doctor. Most people don't experience this though, and find the first few days to be just mild to moderately uncomfortable.

Stay strong and keep reading and posting if you have any questions.

Don

Comment

Kudzu side affects-help!

I actually bought my supp. locally. but... the Kudzu is actually 750mg not 300mg. All the other supps are the correct dose base on the book. Thanks for the support!

Comment

Kudzu side affects-help!

The MWO kudzu is supposed to be superior to about everything out there. I don't remember why, it has something to do with them developing it themselves based on a Harvard study. I use it and think it is great. I did notice that I get a little nauseous if I take it on an empty stomach. But your nausea is most likely due to other supplements, many of which can cause nausea, especially on an empty stomach. You can try to spread the supps out a little, not take them all at once and see if that helps. Also, as Chief says, nausea is also a typical withdrawal symptom that will pas after a few days. Be sure to eat healthily even if you have no apetite. It will help the withdrawal symptoms. Good luck and keep asking questions if you have more.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Kudzu side affects-help!

Hi Marybel

As Beatle says try and spread the sups out over the course of a day. I have bought myself a pill dispenser that covers 7 days a week and each day is broken down into morning noon evening bed. This has really helped as I am the worlds worst at remember what I have had at what time - and that is even when I am not drinking!!

Sweetpea x
          :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Working...
          X