help, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help, please

I have to leave for work but if I dont post this and get it out "there" I wont be able to quit.

I fell and fell hard, I need to quit and I need to quit NOW. Today is my new day one and any support, advice etc would be appreciated

help, please

Pinkie, pick your self up, and start afresh ...........

You can't change what you have already done but you can control your future ...........

You CAN do this ..........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

help, please

Hi Pinkie

I know just how you feel.

I too had a bad weekend, I can't have today as day 1 as I felt so shaky and disorientated I had to have 2 beers this morning just to be able to start the day.

I am afraid I don't really have any advice, but you are not alone- Last week I did 4 days AF and felt so much better, then I begin to forget how bad it actually is and think I will be able to have one or two!

Good luck with day one.

We will get there in the end.

Comment

help, please

Hi Pinkie,

You are floating in the same boat with a lot of us. All anyone can do is be glad we woke up this morning, and try once again. Each day becomes a gift I've discovered, just when I wake up sober..

You can do this, I'm trying for my life now.

Kali

Comment

help, please

begin again..you can do this...i am beginning fresh today as well....this will be a good week starting today....I am working hard for this...we can work together...keep your chin up...each day is a gift....be proud for posting...buckle

Comment

help, please

Kali
            You can do this. I have struggled too for years but you know what - once you decide that you MUST stop and there is NO other option but to STOP, once you are truly honest and accepting of that fact, you can do it. We all believe in you - hold onto this determnation.
            Hugs
            Jen
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

help, please

A plan & a goal. Start with baby steps. Don't look at the huge picture. It's too overwhelming. Reward yourself when you achieve these goals (not with booze) but with something you like. Afterall, you saved $ by not purchasing any booze. So go ahead-reward yourself for those small accomplishments. Above all never give up. You can do it.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

help, please

Wishing you love and strength for tonight, pinkie.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

help, please

Thank you everyone! Just knowing that you are all here, caring and sharing will help me. I had to leave work today as I was afraid I was going to have a melt down. I know once I get past today it will get easier. Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement

Comment

help, please

you can do it...one day at a time..:l buckle

Comment

help, please

Pinkie, I don't know how long or how much you've been drinking but if you're ready to quit, we can help. I think you're already familiar with the MWO program. Do you have any of the vitamins and supps? Reread the book and get ready to quit. You have to make a firm committment to yourself to not drink no matter what. The first few days are the hardest but if you put your mind to it you can do it. We'll help you every step of the way.

Don

Comment

help, please

Don, I have been drinking for the last 5 years on a nightly basis. Except the 39 days AF that I had back in August. I am familiar with the program and have started the supplements, re read the book and tried to listen to the hyno CD but there is something wrong with it and will only play for about half an hour, I will get that replaced tomorrow.

Anyway this weekend was bad and I spun out of control, I verbally hurt my boyfriend and my 2 teenaged kids. I will have to fix that but right now I have to fix myself. Thankfully come this morning I was able to see that and made the choice to come and post here.

Thanks again for your support!

Comment

help, please

Pinkie,

Welcome back. I remeber you from your AF days in August w/ our boozebusters group. Remeber how proud you were to reach 30 days.

Time to follow through on your earlier posts and we can help.

Welcome back.

July

Comment

help, please

Thanks July,

Its good to be back! As bad as I have been all day with worry, regret and fear, the evening is going way better than I thought it would.

Soon it will be bed time and tomorrow I can proudly start my day 2!

Comment

help, please

That's great pinkie! One day at a time is all you need to do. So far so good!

Comment

Working...
                              X