Broncos game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos game

Did you hear that screaming and cussing yesterday at about 1:30-4:30 PDT....that was your's truly. Chicago tried their hardest to give us the game. Had penalty after penalty, couldn't move the ball down the field., etc.

But no, for some reason the Broncos were determined to lose.

Jake Plummer did his part, Elam did his part, but the offense hated getting into the end zone.

And Special Teams, They could not or actually looked like they didn't even try to stop the run back.

It made me sick that game. It's hard to be a fan sometimes. :upset:

Broncos game

U pissing me off no respose

Comment

Broncos game

Hart,

I was in rehab and couldn't watch the game. No cable.

Sounds like it was a good game to miss, though, hubby made the same exact comments you did. Broncos gave the damn game away. Grrr.

Let's see what happens this week.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Broncos game

Thanx for responding Cindi. I really really hope they beat the raiders. I've always hated the Raiders.

Comment

Broncos game

Hart
          Raiders/Bronco's hasn't that always be a big rivalry?????...Whatever...I'll be pulling for ya!!!!
          OK???...two responses...lol
          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Broncos game

Hart,

I had to go to an AA meeting during second half. I'm glad I went to that instead of watching the game!! (Can't even beat the pitiful Raiders????)

Crap. I paid $200 + for the NFL package from DirectTV this year just so I could watch my Broncos this year and look what I got!!

Poop, doggy doo doo, hmm..., there is a thread around here I need to find...

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Broncos game

Cindi, I missed the game too. And I too paid for Direct TV this year. I feel for you babe. And to the RAIDERS, for shame. :durn: :blush: :anon:

Comment

Broncos game

The Broncos are tooooo busy partying to play football! Sorry, I have lost all interestest in the Broncos over the past few years. In my opinion they are over paid and undereducated party boys! Yep, there a still a few good ones, but the rest bring them down!
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                X