Serious Dehydration Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is day 3 for me and although I am doing great and feeling so much better I am seriously dehydrated. My skin is so dry and puffy, my lips feel like they are going to explode off my face, hardly peeing even though I am drinking a ton of water. I am taking all the supps but does anyone know if there is something I can double up on for this or another one I could add?

I know that I should go to doctor but I don't know if I will be able to get in right away and I am looking for a naturally quick cure.

Any suggestions?

Pinkie,

This sounds very worriesome to me. Please make a doctor's appt asap and be honest with the doctor.

Drink some warm lemon juice, too. Natural diuretic.

However, I cannot stress enough that you should go ahead and make the doctor's appt now. If you get better today, then great, cancel it, otherwise you will have it.

Please let us know how it goes.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Only suggestion is to drink more - and eat more foods containing loads of water - ie fruits and vegetables.

When I first stopped drinking I got seriously dehydrated too - especially the morning after being at the gym.
      I was so bad, my vision was affected!

I hadn't realised quite how much of my daily water requirement I had been getting from beer!

I had to REALLY work hard at getting enough water inside me too in the early days.
      Are you sure you are drinking enough water.

Good luck

Take care

love

satori
      xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hi Pinkie-
        Congrats on day 3! That's so great! And it gets better I promise. Can you get outside for a walk? That seems to get all my systems going a little more smoothly. Exercise just seems to help, if you're feeling up to it. Keep drinking the H20, and yes, lots of fibrous food - the fresh veggies especially. In a day or 2, you'll feel a whole lot better..... just keep going!
        luv, wonder

Comment

hi pinkie congrats on day 3. you need to ad electrolites to your water, or buy water with electrolites.
          3 quarts of water per day should be your minimum. you might also be retaining the water.
          so you may need a diuretic. lemon and chamomile work great.
          just drink and drink water.

Trix
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

HI Pinkie,

Congratulations on Day 3, wonderful!

I agree with Cindi, I think you should find a doctor and be honest.

I think you are retaining water you are drinking.

Well done on the AF days!

magic xx
            ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
            I am in the next seat.
            My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Thanks everyone! I did try to get an appt today but wasnt able to get one until next week. I took everyones advice this morning and have been sucking down the water, and i am feeling a little better. Fruits and veggie...yuck! but ok, I will try to get some down. I just dont feel like eating but I will force myself

Day 3 is going well until I got in a fight with my 17 year old daughter, BUT I DIDNT DRINK!!! Yeaaa to me! lol

Hope everyone is doing well, thanks for the advice

Comment

Yes, Pinkie, Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa to you!

Your urine should be nice and light unless you are taking b complex, then it's hard to know as it will make your urine bright yellow.

Your mouth and mucous membranes should be nice and moist!

Hey, I've got a 17 yr. old daughter too. Well done!

m. xx
                ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                I am in the next seat.
                My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Working...
                X