Recombant Excercise Bike Anybody ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my regular excercise bike wore out, I bought a recombant one.. I really love that it is smooth, quiet and very comfortable... My question is , " Will my body ever adapt to the intensity" ? It really is an intense workout... I alternate 8 minutes on it and then 8 minutes on my eliptical until the timer goes. (30 minutes) I've had this bike for about a month now and workout atleast 5 times a week. I'm just curious if anybody else noticed any difference in the two styles of excercise bikes... Thanks Alot for any feedback.:thanks:

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Hey Niblet!

I do not own one, but use one (the recumbent bike) at the gym, and I personally really like it. I use the elliptical for a bit, the bike to cool down, but I think for me it really builds muscle more than an aerobic work out. I think that is so important, so keep doing the bicycle, but rev it up for your heart rate on the elliptical, or treadmill, or just go for a power walk with some jog in there!
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
    X