Would taking dose earlier help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am in eighth week of program, up to 300 mg. Side effects not so bad now except for upset stomach, which prevacid helps, and some diahrrea, which I see my dr for a checkup in a week. Have cut my drinking in half is my estimate. However, still have some cravings in the evenings. I take half my dose at 10 am and half at 5 pm. The mental fuzziness has not affected me that badly but sometimes by brain feels kind of 'wired' or 'edgy'. Should I try to take perhaps 200 mg earlier in the day to help with the 6 pm cravings? I am taking the nutritional supplements every day and have also done the hypnotic tapes, though after doing a month of the tapes I have not done any follow up. Should I be doing any follow up with the tapes? Any suggestions so I can keep improving? Thank you so far I'm happy with the program I just want to keep improving. Have also lost 7 pounds but would love to lose 30 more! I do exercise 3 times per week.

Hi Helen.

Good job with the program!

It is fine to move your dose around during the day to see how it best helps you to avoid being "wired " at night.

The hypno CDs are always a good idea to refresh with. You did not mention what your visual imagery and positive suggestions were. Where do you see yourself and what are you telling yourself? As noted by Roberta, these are better if positive and you don't need a large number of suggestions, but they should be your personal motivators. For example, "I see myself standing strong and fit now that I can control my drinking." These will be part of your daily recipe for keeping that mid-brain from slipping back into old habits

I hope this helps.

--Dr. Garcia

Comment

Working...
    X