Bioflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioflow

Has anyone any experience of these Bioflow products.......magnets that you wear on a wrist strap....supposed to have amazing results on animals and humans??

Suze x
    Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Bioflow

Talk about synchronicity on this forum... just bought one of them there bracelets a few days ago. Haven't tried it out yet though. I'll start today and report back.

p.s. why are you feeling sick? (your mood)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Bioflow

OMG Suze we are doing it again-I bought one of those bracelets ages ago and found it as I was decluttering the other day (well actually have got as far as puting my life's possessions in heaps around bedroom, living room etc) found said bracelet and wondered about it as of course being me I have forgotten what it is supposed to be beneficial for!
      Enlightenment, please.

Suze thanks so much for info on Quinoa thread, much appreciated. This week has been incredibly busy and stressful for me so I have declared this wind down Friday otherwise I will pop!

:h Anna:h
      IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
      Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Bioflow

Ooooh...spooky, you two! I was asking....a bit late....because I've just bought two LOL! One for my oldie dog who has arthritis and one for me....partly for the arthritis in my feet and partly from hearing from a friend that it worked wonders on her old dog and so she was getting one for herself for general aches and pains/tiredness!

I've looked at the website but wondered if anyone here had personal experience?? I am mostly concerned for my dog, but thought I'd splash out and get one for me too

Beatle...I'm sick because I've had a flu-type bug since Monday, hard on the heels of a 5-6 week kidney infection...I'm a bit fed up :upset:

Suze x
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Bioflow

Last year when I was nearly disabled due to repetive strain injuries in my arm (from typing all day every day) someone gave me a Phiten bracelet. Description:
          "Our line of products use patented titanium infusion technology to ease muscle pain, immediately and safely. Our products use Titanium to normalize your body's bioelectric current. When this current is stabilized, the muscles relax and blood circulation increases, allowing for easier movement and pain relief. All our products help relieve pain in muscles and joints by improving the alignment of ions, especially at the body's crucial motor points."

It's not what you're talking about, but it did help. And I'm so grateful that you reminded me of it - as I've had a lot of pain in my arms lately and so I put it on this morning!
          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
          X