Is anybody here......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody here......

I can't get on the chat room - problem with my computer obviosuly but just need to talk.........so depressed.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Is anybody here......

I had trouble with chat tonight also. Are you ok?

Comment

Is anybody here......

Hi thanks for responding - I guess i"m fine just up 24 hours, can't sleep having problems in my personal life and feeling kind of down..........ya know? I's almost 2 am here which is what time I woke up this morning. Have to work tomorrow, know I need to sleep but just feel miserable.
      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.

Comment

Is anybody here......

OK - up for 24 hrs is not good. Can you maybe log off and try to read a book for a while? Might that get you to sleep? You really need to log off.

Comment

Is anybody here......

Gosh - you don't know me - I don't mean to sound harsh. What I mean is you need to stop looking at computer screen or tv screen and just try to get some sleep.

Comment

Is anybody here......

Trust me, not offended..............I know I do..........I'm going to try to get some sleep now. Good night........

Comment

Is anybody here......

OK. :l Now turn it off.

Comment

Is anybody here......

go read a book!
                "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Is anybody here......

Hi Universal. I hope by now you are asleep. Sorry to hear you are depressed. We will be here for you later...

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                  X