Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeolites

Has anyone tried this?

It is called Natural Cellular Defence or Zeolites.

Loving Raw - Enjoying Life & Raw Foods - Testimonies

I just ordered some, but not of this chap (shame because I like him) but there is another company that isn't MLM selling it on Ebay for far less.

Zeolites

Marbella, let us know what this does for you when you start taking it. Very interesting.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Zeolites

I will be looking into this myself. also planning to do a juice feast. and am doing research on that as we type.
      I noticed that when I was on the master cleanse and raw diet, I was not craving alcohol I was craving healthy foods and drinks.
      so I think that is going to be my path to only drinking once in a blue moon, which is my goal

Trix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Zeolites

Hey Trix - I've done several juice fasts. If you want to pick my brain feel free! Hopefully you'll inspire me to do another. At the end of fasts I felt at my absolute peak. The fasting was actually what made it possible for me to do a raw diet, as it eliminated all desire for unhealthy (or even cooked) foods.
        (i wonder if one can juice quinoa??) :H

Comment

Zeolites

hey mow I plan after the holidays to do a juice fast. after doing the master cleanse all I wanted was raw fruits and vegetables. didn't want to drink. I started drinking after I tried cooked foods and meat. very interesting.
          I bet you can soak quinoa in cold water till it softens and just use it for juice or salads. how does quinoa tabouleh sound like??? yum yum I bet it tastes better that bulgar wheat.
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Zeolites

what a great idea-- quinoa tabouleh! Must be a recipe somewhere?

As for juice fasts, I've never done one. But I did a juice & vodka fast-- for about a year. I don't recommend it.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Zeolites

Beatle!!

ROFLMAO.

Somehow you never cease to surprise me and tickle me.

btw, I am interested in a juice fast.

What kind of juices and how much in a day, etc?

Traveling makes the Master Cleanse tough but I can get fresh fruit juice almost anywhere. I do think a fast would help me out a lot. Kind of get back on track for healthy lifestyle. Being AF doesn't necessarily mean eating healthy, etc, and I do want to get as healthy as I can.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Zeolites

Cindi, great to see you back here. I miss you whenever you take a little time out.

Re: nutrition-- you probably know this, but there is a lot of great info in "Seven Weeks to Sobriety" about this. Great tips on what foods to avoid, what to include, in the early days, while your body needs to heal the most.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Zeolites

A juice fast can consist of any raw fruits and vegetables- I did one for 3 days- it felt great.

I am gong to start one after the holidays too.

I am currently eating about 70% raw foods.

Trixie mentioned a juice feast, which is far more optimal, it means drinking copious amounts- as much as you can manage

I have intended to try making a juice then blending soaked quinoa in it to make it more filling and adding loads of amino acids, but keep forgetting.

I have just started on the Zeolites - it arrived yesterday- I will report on that in about 10 days.

Here is a good podcast on juice feasting:

http://www.newstarget.com/Podcasts/HRR011_48.mp3

Off to soak some quinoa.

Comment

Zeolites

When you talk about soaking the quinoa, I assume you mean you don't cook it, but eat it raw after soaking. Are you sure that's ok? If so, how long do you have to soak it? (And I assume you still have to rinse it first, right?)

Comment

Zeolites

Sorry have not logged in for a while and did not see that question- Yes I do eat it raw. I rinse it very well, then soak it for about 8 hours, then rinse it again, and drain all the water off.
                      Then you can eat it as soon as you want, or leave it to sprout for up to about 4 days.

It is also nice to add a handful to smoothies- it makes them more satisfying

Comment

Zeolites

Thanks for that. I wonder if my kids would notice if I threw it into smoothies. Does it change the taste or texture very much? (They are very picky, sigh).

Happy New Year Marbella!

Comment

Zeolites

I'll have to try soaking quinoa! When I was a raw fooder i learned a lot about the value of sprouted seeds. Once you soak a seed and allow the dormant life to awaken within (well, that sounds pretty woowoo, but that's what happens), the nutrient value goes sky high, it becomes a live food (in that enzymes become active) and it is more digestible. Damn, I wish I could find my sprouting book!!

Comment

Zeolites

If you blend it with some stronger tasting sweet fruit such as bananas, pineapple and oranges you can't taste it at all. It does make the smoothies thicken but you can of course just add water if you like them more liquid.

I believe sprouting quinoa has huge benefits, and eating it puts me in a good mood, so drinking a sprouted quinoa smoothie I think is as near as you can get to the 'good effects' you get from a glass of beer or wine without the horrid bits.

Although strangely, If I sprout a cup, and eat it through the day in smoothies, salads etc, and inspite of the fact it makes me feel good, and i like the taste, I don't fancy it again for quite a while

Havent worked that one out yet.

Happy new Year to you all also, I was busy and didn't log in at all, but I hope you all had a great (sober) time.

I was going to wait to write this, but I will mention it now. I started with the zeolites (see beginning of this thread) about the 15th Dec- I had horrid cravings and over indulged all the way up to Xmas, so decided it did not work, but thought I might as well take it anyway, as I had paid for it, and it might have other benefits.

I had been taking around 10 drops in the morning and another 10 at night. (Most nights- I forgot a few times) anyway around Xmas day, I upped the dosage to around 10 drops 3 times a day.

Now, I don't wish to speak too soon, but for the last week I have had practically zero cravings- I have opened a can of beer from habit and literally 2 hours later forced myself to finish it. I have been out with heavy drinking friends and left after 2 drinks to go home, quite happy but just not feeling like drinking more. I did not want to say this yet incase it is not the Zeolites- I do not wish to raise people's hopes- but I guess i will never know for sure if it is or isn't.

Other than this I am drinking at least one large glass of fresh fruit juice a day (self squeezed, not packaged) lots of raw foods, and am telling myself (affirming) 'I am addicted to fresh cool water and fresh orange juice' several times a day. Well a couple of evenings ago, at witching hour, I actually found myself craving orange juice! I went to a bar that squeezes fresh juice and sat there with it, not fancying a beer AT ALL.

I am also reading Carol Tuttle's 'Remembering Wholeness' I read it about six months ago, but felt inspired to reread it. It is quite a spiritual book, I read a chapter every morning and it seems to put me on a good footing to start the day.

Other than this I am not doing anything different. I can only hope and pray that this continues.
                            Before I could only buy the beer 'I would need' for that day. if I bought any more I would drink it. I now have 3 cans in the house that have been there since Thursday, and I do not feel a need for them at all!

If anyone is interested in trying Zeolites I bought them from this seller- eBay Seller: liquidzeolite: Dietary Supplements, Nutrition, Health Beauty items on eBay.com

You get three bottles for $30 and shipping is very fast even to Europe.

That is much much cheaper than elsewhere on the web.

I cannot promise it is the Zeolite that is working for me, but I have a feeling it is.

I have drunk juice, ate raw foods and read spiritual books in the past but to no avail.

Comment

Working...
                            X