Day 3 - what do you think about KUDZU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today will be my third day of abs... I'm really excited because I don't remember the last time i was sober for three day s in a row!

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts/experience with the herb KUDZU that is recommended by the program? I want to try it but would like some feed back first.

Sunny
    "I can do this for me."

Hi Sunny and welcome,
    I didn't notice much in terms of craving control, but I have read many posts from true believers. Some very fresh varieties from online sources. Try posing this question in the General Discussion area for more input. Sorry I'm not much help:rolleyes

Comment

Hey Sunny and welcome to absville! I don't know specifically if kudzu is the majic cure all pill or not. I take everything MWO offers in the health store. Seems they all play a role individually and together.

Comment

I didn't think much of kudzu until I had to cut back on topa because of a sinus infection. The dopey effects of the topa + the sinuses had me a walking zombie!! I found that kudzu was pretty effective at craving control, but you do have to take the dose recommended. Don't try to get away with less!! Use the best quality, as well, either the kudzu that you can buy on this site, or at www.viable-herbal.com. Most health food stores sell it, but the pills aren't sufficient strength, so you have to pop lots at one sitting!!!

Hope this helps!!!

Kathy

Comment

Working...
        X