• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW

day one and it hurts but im so set on doing this...Please help
    Mwo,s worst speller....

NEW

Hi Jacqui - come here often, read up.. have you got any supps, the book, cd's? It is not easy, but the support is damn wonderful here. Maybe you could start a thread and ask others to join you, that is always helpful - hang in there and well done on making the move.
    :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
    Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

NEW

Jacqui - I just want to say hi.

Day one is hard. Arm yourself with tools. Read the book (you can download it), read the posts, absorb yourself and realise you're not alone.

That's a start. Hope to see you around. Life really can get better.

Hello to Tahlua too!

Comment

NEW

Welcome...each day gets easier...hang in with us. that first werk is the killer, but once you make that milestone then you have the next to look forward to. Take it day by day, hour to hour, whatever you have to do.

Comment

NEW

Hi Jacqui and welcome,
          anything worth achieving is hard. Stick around. Like Luv says take it slowly, she has
          been through a lot and was one of the first people to welcome me, she is a strong
          lady with a heart of gold. Her advice is invaluable.
          Take care love Paula.xx

Comment

NEW

Hi Jacqui and welcome,
            Ditto to the above,
            The path that leads us through the most obtsacles often provides the richest journey.
            I dont know who said it but since finding MWO it has been true for me here!
            Good luck
            In life we can live out our dreams its true
            the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

NEW

Welcome aboard Jacqui, this will get better if you read alot and draw inspiration from all the wise folks here. The kudzu from this site is great for controlling cravings. You can always go into chat and someone will be along because this community is world wide and somebody is always up!

:welcome: Suz
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

NEW

Jacqui - A big welcome from me too - just hang in there; it's worth it...so worth it. Be here very often and the road will become clearer....don't give up cos your so worth it.

Love FMS xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

NEW

Jacqui, Welcome. Day One is a toughy, but you've gotta get past it to move on.....
                  Have been there a few times. Day 2 is easier (normally because you don't have the hangover from the day before).
                  Keep going Jacqui. You will feel so much better if you make it through the day.
                  Best wishes
                  x
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

NEW

feeling really sick and so ashamed of myself
                    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

NEW

There is nothing to be ashamed about Jacqui we have all been there. We would not be here otherwise. Don't beat yourself up.
                      In life we can live out our dreams its true
                      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

NEW

Too right - please keep remembering that this will pass.....and that it needn't happen again....the sickness...it'll go. The shame - knock it on the head right now...it's done. Finished. Can't go back....just beating yourself up is just giving the stick a good time.
                        But you can go forward Jacqui - and you DO deserve to do so.

Love FMS xx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

NEW

You are moving on hon, that is something to be very proud of.
                          xxx
                          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

NEW

Don't hurt too much

Jaq,

I feel like you're hiding in some corner. It's OK I know that corner well. I'm no longer ashamed for who or what I am, even if I am disgusted utterly with some things I've done. I own them, they belong to me, no-one can take them from me no matter how vile or contemptuous.

But I also own my future! When AF I can claim my victories boldly, and rue my mistakes openly.

Out of the corner Jaq! Face life with all your courage and soul.

Defeat the Beast!
                            Long Road
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                            Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

NEW

will this day ever end
                              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Working...
                              X