Pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pills?

Pardon the redundancy, but I got all my drugs (haha) yesturday and need to know the best ways to take them. Here is what I got
    1. Topamax 50mg
    2. evening primrose
    3. L-Glutamine
    4. Kudzu
    5. Magnesium
    6. Crap, what was 6....ummm Vitamin B12

So should I just swallow all of them now (except for the ones that you take more than one of?)

Thanks-
    E

Pills?

Hi 123

I take my Topamax at bedtime, it makes me sleepy.

I would split the dose of Primrose oil in two, if possible and take it twice a day.

You should be taking B complex and not just B12, I would split that dose in 2 as well.

I don't take the others but I'm sure someone will be along to help.

m. xx
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Pills?

Supps and topa

Hi cke123,

If you have the book that really lays it out there and some where on this site it does also just not sure where to find it, sorry.

Here is the short of it though.

I take the topa in the morning because I was a day drinker and it seems to help me better with my cravings then.

the l-glut and kudzu are anti-craving supps. You can take them 3 - 5 pills a day I believe. I take 1 in am and 1 each at lunch and 1 again at dinner if we are going out just for extra security while I am in my early stages of recovery.

Magnisum - take 2 a day...lunch and dinner.

Evening primrose - take for calming effect I think and I take 2.... breakfast and lunch.

I also take a GABA at before bed for extra craving support and sleeping.

And I take a multi vitamin in the morning with my B6....I think that is it. Looks like alot but you get use to it. Hope this helps or hopefully someone can help with the location of the supp. list here or if you have the book you can look it up there.

Good luck.
      ~~Finding ME
      "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Pills?

Here's a PDF of the recommended supps/meds for the MWO program.

http://www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf
        Marcie

Comment

Pills?

hi CKE and welcome,

I personally take 3 to 7 GRAMS (not mg) of L Glutamine per day and if I'm having a hard time will easily double or triple that. It's not harmful in any quantity fortunately and has no known side effects that I'm aware of.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pills?

PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONLINE PHARMACY!!

Hi all,i am new here and i tried to order topamax from river pharm today....but..they are not accepting mastercard orders this week. i can't find any other online pharm that will sell w/out a prescription?if anyone knows of one please let me know,i am desperate to get started w/ the program :O( :O)!!!!!!!!thank you in advance ...rebecca :O):new:
            :lRebecca

Comment

Working...
            X