Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxing

Hiya,
    Did any one get to see hatton V mayweather?
    I got to see the boxing match on sunday evening paid 15pounds to sky box office I can remember the days when you did not have to pay to watch live sports.
    Hope they get to do a re - match soon!

Love
    Teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

boxing

Who won? How many rounds? I'd love to hear about the match.

Comment

boxing

Mayweather won... Knocked Hatton out in the 10th round, he won fair and square.... Didn't see the fight myself, alot of people here, in the uk, saying Hatton should have won, the ref didn't help.... He was knocked out for goodness sake.... 2nd place is the first loser..... I hope Hatton has another go and good luck to him if he does, but on the night the best man won.
      TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

boxing

Teardrop.... Hi... Did you see the Khan fight, I would have been gutted if I had paid for that.... Fight stopped after 72 seconds, Khan won.
        TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

boxing

Thanks for the re-cap Mr. Boop. Sounds like it was a great match. 10 rounds! Glad to hear that.
          And I agree teardrop! It's crummy not to televise a major sporting event like that for all to see. Something a little too greedy and elitist about it.

Have a good night all!
          Wonder

Comment

boxing

I actually flicked the channel when the adverts came on during the Khan fight (as ya do) and missed it completely!! He did the same a while back didn't he though 90 seconds and it was all over. Damn right Boop I wouldn't wanna pay for a ticket or order it on SKY if it was on there.

Reminds me of the film 'Snatch' with Brad Pitt playing a 'pikey' fighter!! (hilarious!!)
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

boxing

Hi ww, and everyone above,
              sorry could not get back to you, but like mr boop said mayweather won . hatton manager throw the white towl in the10th round they were both good worth watching in my books my son keep going on that he wantedto see the fight.did not see khan because had the inlaws round.
              love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
              X