Thursday December 27th at the INN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning INNmates!! Well, I had my goof off day yesterday took my time doing just what needed to be done, so now its time to crank it up a notch.

While I swear to myself every year that I will not make New Years resolutions, I always do, its inevitable, a compulsion and more often then not a complete failure. I read somewhere that the best way to go about making resoultions is to resolve to do what you want and plan to and want to do so that you have built in success, such as eat more chocolate. Somehow this seems a little like cheating to me.

So I was browsing the stacks in the library yesterday, which is always a bad idea when you're trying not to make resolutions and ran across "The Zen of Organizing" and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Organizing Your Life", . So ok maybe I'll make one small resolution this year.

How about you guys? Do you make/keep New Years Resolutions?

And by the way, we probably need to spiff up the Inn, I think we may have an influx of guests during the New Year.

Love and Peace
    Rob

Oh God no Rob! There'll be no room at the inn!
    Long Road
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

What can you tell me about the INN?

Comment

Hey guys! I'm back....great (sober) Crimbo....missed you all....back later but wanted to say Hello!!

:h F:h M:h S:h
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Good Afternoon INNmates!!

Just a quick checkin between chores.

Long Road- There's always plenty of room at the Inn, the more the merrier!!

Hope Emily- The Inn is virtual retreat/resort where people who wish to commit to 30 days of abstinence come to stay. If you check back on the treads, you'll find the House Rules posted on a Sunday post. We also have a Sunday Shout Out during which everyone is invited to shout out their days of abstinence. However, some people prefer to list their abstinence count daily.

We talk, share, laugh and mostly support each other through the first thirty days AF (alcohol free) people are free to come and go as they choose, nobody gets kicked out.

You are certainly welcome to join use!!

F.M.S.--Welcome, back-Details please!

Love and Peace
          Rob

Comment

Hey Innmates,

I think I hear an echo of emptiness at the Inn but know that this is the calm before the storm. I think the rooms will be going fast and furious in the next few days. I look foward the crowds!!!

Enjoy your Thursday all.

Janet

Comment

Just saying hallo.....totally frazzled by family stuff....but looking forward to the New Year....hope everyone is well :l

Suze x
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have been out all day, just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone.
                Hope you are all well.
                Paula. x

Comment

Working...
                X